Travis

Sky Digital Suck Ass
Moray
Moray Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 11:12 AM Quote
Phoned up to upgrade to Sky+. £99 for the box £60 for the installation. If I was a new customer it would be half that. Told them they were a joke and threatened to quit. Everyone else who tries this gets free sky, me, I just get asked to quit. Apparently my business is not valued.

Re: Sky Digital Suck Ass
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 2:19 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Phoned up to upgrade to Sky+. £99 for the box £60 for the installation. If I was a new customer it would be half that. Told them they were a joke and threatened to quit. Everyone else who tries this gets free sky, me, I just get asked to quit. Apparently my business is not valued.

would it be better if Sky Digital sucked yr cock ???

LOL

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 2:20 PM Quote
:O

Sheee's baaaaaaack.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 4:21 PM Quote
The question is how much would that cost? hahaha

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 5:16 PM Quote
That's retentions budgets for you mate. Try at the start of a new financial quarter ;-)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 5:43 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:

I can sympathise with you there. I've had the same problem. I've been a customer with them for so long and the amount of money we spend each month anyway on the channels, they can't even give me a better price for it! It's crap.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 6:12 PM Quote
If you had a spare few days you could cancel your old subscription and get a new one from scratch. Simple! (but soooo time-consuming :() Pretend you're actually quitting then quickly change your mind :)

Esteban, I like your thinking :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:48 PM