Travis

Q:- The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Why?
harry potter
harry potter Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:26 AM Quote
you cannot, let me restate that CANNOT, escape these fartknockers on the radio in this town.

they are on every shagging radio station, wtf? they suck, let me restate that they !!!SUCK!!! and need to go away. but they won't.

all that dated slap-bass and shite monotone "rap/singing" malarkey. no.

http://home.att.net/~chuckayoub/red_hot_chili_peppers/Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-picture-8.jpg
hell no we won't go!

Re: Q:- The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Why?
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:49 AM Quote
*nods in agreement*

Any band whose last decent album is 16 years behind them SHOULD give up. Bob Dylan/Rolling Stones take note...

get_tae_blogg
get_tae_blogg Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:56 AM Quote
16 years ago was their last album!?!?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!?!?! *Gasp!*

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 1:23 AM Quote
last decent album

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 1:28 AM Quote
I don't understand this band at all. I get so damned sick of them and i absolutely feel the same way...like what and why in hell are they still playing their music on the radio...every fricken hour upon the hour...i'm so effen sick of them. Then you go and you see them live and you're going damn...they're good. I'll not diss them no more. And then one year later your back in the same place. It's crazy!

Mikko85
Mikko85 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 1:38 AM Quote
this is one band I just don't 'get'. They're so popular I ended up downloading their greatest hits a while back and I've never listened to such a pile of arse in my entire life. Since Keane's last album anyway.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
So much for my "everyone likes the Chili Peppers" theory. http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x66/Jearoon2/Smilies/5-Confused.gif

Some of the stuff from their latest album is a little weak. But I still love the By The Way and Californication disks. Not got any of their earlier albums, but I've a feeling I wouldn't like them as much.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 4:03 AM Quote
I have to admit I bloody hate them but one of their songs came on in the club tonight and it sounded fantastic

Maybe only good in small doses

anace
anace Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 8:23 AM Quote
I agree.. small doses are probably fine. I like some of their old stuff, but i'm not very keen on the new.

maybe I'm just angry at them for not touring here when I like them more.. mm actually they never came here anyway.

I think they sound the same as always, no evolution.. no nothing.

elfy
elfy Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 8:50 AM Quote
Every single song sounds the fucking same. Seriously, how is it possible to have a career out of one song?

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 10:16 AM Quote
harry potter wrote:
you cannot, let me restate that CANNOT, escape these fartknockers on the radio in this town.

they are on every shagging radio station, wtf? they suck, let me restate that they !!!SUCK!!! and need to go away. but they won't.

http://home.att.net/~chuckayoub/red_hot_chili_peppers/Red-Hot-Chili-Peppers-picture-8.jpg
hell no we won't go!

They are so overrated its incredible.
ANd Haz I have to say I love your avatar, the best yet ;0) Dustin Rules!!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 10:17 AM Quote
I'd say the 'By The Way' album is the most listenable, but it's the best of a bad bunch.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 10:18 AM Quote
harry potter wrote:

hell no we won't go!

there great loved stadium arcadium alot

harry potter
harry potter Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 1:59 PM Quote
elfy wrote:
Every single song sounds the fucking same. Seriously, how is it possible to have a career out of one song?

good question, we should ask these guys:-

http://www.supanet.com/media/00/07/83/statusquo_430.jpg
do you know "under the bridge"?

haz
xxx

harry potter
harry potter Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 2:00 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I'd say the 'By The Way' album is the most listenable, but it's the best of a bad bunch.

that's the thing of it though, they had the odd decent song but that's just because they've been around since jesus was a carpenter and as such having so much music released you're bound to come up with one or two songs every decade that aren't bad.

a broken clock is right twice a day. that cliche sits on this band like a sock on the cock.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:15 AM