Travis

to Hungary...
Oskari
Oskari Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 4:33 PM Quote
Tomorrow is finally the day when i go to Kokkola "international" airport and take a flight first to Helsinki and from there to Hungary to meet my girlfriend :D ..it has been 2 months when i last time saw her..so its about time:D ..long-distance relationships can be hard, but not impossible..11 days of quality time here i come :D

any other boardie having a long-distance relationship at the moment?

Re: to Hungary...
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 4:36 PM Quote
Have a great time! Glad you are getting to see her. I've been in long distance relationships before and they stink worse than a sweaty shoe.

Oskari
Oskari Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 4:39 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Have a great time! Glad you are getting to see her. I've been in long distance relationships before and they stink worse than a sweaty shoe.

naah..we've been a couple for a year now..and i have been in Hungary 2 times before and she has been here once..but it has worked..:D no proooblems

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 4:40 PM Quote
I'm not saying they can't work, I'm just saying it's stinky because it's hard.

Oskari
Oskari Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 4:42 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm not saying they can't work, I'm just saying it's stinky because it's hard.

sometimes..yes:D

yulen10
yulen10 Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 5:52 PM Quote
Some people find their perfect couple very far. I think you´re acting in a good way. I hope you enjoy there!!!
For example, a spanish friend of mine has just moved to live for 3 months to Chile (South America) with her girlfriend who lives there.
Today, with network & good communications nowhere is far!

Oskari
Oskari Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
yulen10 wrote:
Some people find their perfect couple very far. I think you´re acting in a good way. I hope you enjoy there!!!
For example, a spanish friend of mine has just moved to live for 3 months to Chile (South America) with her girlfriend who lives there.
Today, with network & good communications nowhere is far!

You are right..I owe MSN a big one:D

mili
mili Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 9:06 PM Quote
Enjoy your holiday, Oskari!

I had a long distance relationship in the era of snail mail and land lines (luckily I had a job where they weren't too worried about the phone bill). It lasted for a couple of years, until he moved here. We're married now.

Oskari
Oskari Posted Wed 20 Feb, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Enjoy your holiday, Oskari!

I had a long distance relationship in the era of snail mail and land lines (luckily I had a job where they weren't too worried about the phone bill). It lasted for a couple of years, until he moved here. We're married now.

Thanks mili:D and that sounds really encouraging..cos when my girl finishes her unistudies she is going to move to Finland too;) and i will definitely enjoy:D

bananhinta
bananhinta Posted Sat 08 Mar, 2008 10:18 PM Quote
long distance relationships..:D i totally have faith in those;) so good luck to you;)(trikkitrikki)

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 8:52 AM Quote
Welcome here
I'm from Hungary and really hope you'll feel good in my country :)

bananhinta
bananhinta Posted Sun 09 Mar, 2008 9:12 AM Quote
BettyPekker wrote:
Welcome here
I'm from Hungary and really hope you'll feel good in my country :)

hazament már sajna..:(

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:02 PM