Travis

Reluctantly selling lots of Travis stuff
carol1979
carol1979 Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 3:57 PM Quote
Hi there, I am selling all my Travis collection that I have been gathering since about 1997. I am moving house shortly and have to get rid of a lot of stuff. I am still a huge fan of the boys so I thought I'd leave a wee note on here first to see if anybody would like to make me an offer on anything. I have CD singles going right back to All I want to do is rock, most of them are the CD1 and CD2. I also have the Why does it always rain on me ep. I have all albums except the boy with no name. There is also 2 DVDs, Singles and Live at the palace. Other things include Q magazines from 2001 & 2002 with the boys on the cover, other magazines, the travis book, some old concert tickets and photos from 3 gigs where I was right at the front. I know most of you probably have most of all this but if anyone would like anymore info e-mail me at cmcaulay79@hotmail.co.uk, thanks

Re: Reluctantly selling lots of Travis stuff
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 04 Feb, 2008 5:03 PM Quote
Hey, check your email.

Re: Reluctantly selling lots of Travis stuff
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 8:01 PM Quote
carol1979 wrote:
Hi there, I am selling all my Travis collection that I have been gathering since about 1997. I am moving house shortly and have to get rid of a lot of stuff. I am still a huge fan of the boys so I thought I'd leave a wee note on here first to see if anybody would like to make me an offer on anything. I have CD singles going right back to All I want to do is rock, most of them are the CD1 and CD2. I also have the Why does it always rain on me ep. I have all albums except the boy with no name. There is also 2 DVDs, Singles and Live at the palace. Other things include Q magazines from 2001 & 2002 with the boys on the cover, other magazines, the travis book, some old concert tickets and photos from 3 gigs where I was right at the front. I know most of you probably have most of all this but if anyone would like anymore info e-mail me at cmcaulay79@hotmail.co.uk, thanks

All together? or separately?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:19 AM