Travis

Treivis: new song!
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:16 AM Quote
Remember Treivis?
Band members: Frank, Dogie, Anley and Nail.
Greatest hit: Feathers In The Window off their album 10 Memories.

I'm glad to inform you they've got a new hit! According to Dogie, it's called Picture.
The evidence is here, minute 3:35. If it wasn't for that guy that did the subtitles in Telehit (mexican tv channel), we could have thought that it was Dougie talking about Big Chair, but no. Thanks to this honorable man, we know the truth.

I wonder if Picture is on the Food Feeling album...

Re: Treivis: new song!
bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:25 AM Quote
I'll go to buy the new single right now! Thanks for the great news, Juli! xD!

How beautiful must be the new song! Picture... for a second I've thought it was Big Chair... what a fool I was! xDDD

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 1:36 PM Quote
Oh man, I watched the various parts of that interview on Youtube last night. What a horrible interview! lol! Ok the push-ups were cute and I know there's a language barrier but every "question" was like: "Yeah! Sing..fucking great video man! I love it!" It reminded me of this classic!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 3:01 PM Quote
"Picture." Brilliant! They must not play it much because it is so difficult for Dogie. Good for you for spotting that one! They look so similar to the real thing.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 3:04 PM Quote
"picture"... wow... a great tittle for "the songwriter thread" :) funny interview, andy is the master, of course, so pink (?)

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 3:10 PM Quote
picture.................................. xD!!!!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
I couldn't read the subtitles but I did notice a reference to another Trevis song, "Why Does it Always RAINS on Me?"

Nikki, I love that SNL skit. Please don't be like that if you get to interview Travis. Also avoid being like the ferris wheel interviewee who was throwing herself at Fran. LOL!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:19 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I couldn't read the subtitles but I did notice a reference to another Trevis song, "Why Does it Always RAINS on Me?"

Nikki, I love that SNL skit. Please don't be like that if you get to interview Travis. Also avoid being like the ferris wheel interviewee who was throwing herself at Fran. LOL!

LOL! I'll try my best! ;)

"Hey...um...hey Fran. Remember when you guys played "Why Does It Always Rain On Me" and it rained? Yeah. That was coooool!"

:D

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:33 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
"Hey...um...hey Fran. Remember when you guys played "Why Does It Always Rain On Me" and it rained? Yeah. That was coooool!"

LOL. They should show that skit in journalism classes to highlight what NOT to do when interviewing.

erikausagi
erikausagi Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:04 AM Quote
jajajaa Treivis, Picture!! i have to heard that new song!! lol

bogusblue
bogusblue Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:12 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Oh man, I watched the various parts of that interview on Youtube last night. What a horrible interview! lol! Ok the push-ups were cute and I know there's a language barrier but every "question" was like: "Yeah! Sing..fucking great video man! I love it!"

Quite horrible! And yes, that guy is an idiot, everybody in Mexico know it.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:31 AM Quote
Nikki wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

LOL! I'll try my best! ;)

I didn't see that one! Anyone has a link?

I know, the "journalist" is a jerk. We have our very own tv jerk here in Argentina too... terrible.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:51 AM Quote
bogusblue wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Oh man, I watched the various parts of that interview on Youtube last night. What a horrible interview! lol! Ok the push-ups were cute and I know there's a language barrier but every "question" was like: "Yeah! Sing..fucking great video man! I love it!"

Quite horrible! And yes, that guy is an idiot, everybody in Mexico know it.

that's bad luck...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 4:53 AM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
"picture"... wow... a great tittle for "the songwriter thread" :) funny interview, andy is the master, of course, so pink (?)

So pink??? Lol!

barby
barby Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 1:03 PM Quote
Hehehe, Picture...Oh!! Nobody remember Picture? It´s a
b-side XD

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:26 AM