Travis

Handball
Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
YAY! Denmark is in the final for the European championship tomorrow after a nerve-wracking game. I can hardly write this cos I'm still a wrack!

I know that handball isn't much of a hit in Britain or the US for that matter, but it's certainly popular here.

Re: Handball
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:38 PM Quote
Congrats!! :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:41 PM Quote

My downstairs neighbour was shouting yes and no so loudly that even if I hadn't seen the game, I wouldn've known how it's going. And now he's playing an old football song. Hmm.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:42 PM Quote
Two of my Housemates (Romanian) have olympic medals for playing Handball

Dubz

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:48 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

My downstairs neighbour was shouting yes and no so loudly that even if I hadn't seen the game, I wouldn've known how it's going.

lol, my upstairs neighbour does it during football games. It's really useful if two different games are being aired in the same time- like during the World Cup!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:52 PM Quote
Yeah, neighbours like that aren't bad. I'm moving in two weeks, so I just have to hope that one of my new neighbours will be like this :o)

Dubz - it's cool that they have those medals.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 8:16 PM Quote
Bleh, Norway ended up in 6th place.. But I'm not that big of a Handball fan anyway - I just watch because of the handsome men on Norway's national team :P

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:08 AM