Travis

DOBBERSSSSSS!!
paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:54 PM Quote
Anyone else a fan of No Cigar? Gota love that Neil vocal!

Rock 'N' (Salad) Roll has also just been on- i forgot how much i love that tune :)

Re: DOBBERSSSSSS!!
bara
bara Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 1:56 PM Quote
heya paul.

no cigar is great. is that really neil whos says it? xD

LUV IT. oneofthebest xD

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 2:02 PM Quote
As far as i know it's Neil. I heard it was the only vocal he'd ever recorded. Love those harmonies of Fran and Dougies too- more of that on the new album please Fran :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 2:08 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
As far as i know it's Neil. I heard it was the only vocal he'd ever recorded. Love those harmonies of Fran and Dougies too- more of that on the new album please Fran :)

I concur - I'm a big fan of harmonies. I love listening to the harmonies in The Beatles and other 60's rock in particular. Makes a song so much richer.

And I like No Cigar too. :D

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I concur - I'm a big fan of harmonies. I love listening to the harmonies in The Beatles and other 60's rock in particular. Makes a song so much richer.

I'm not a fan of No Cigar. I think those low bits are really silly :/ but I do agree that it would be lovely to hear more harmonies on the next album.

bara
bara Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:

I'm not a fan of No Cigar. I think those low bits are really silly :/ but I do agree that it would be lovely to hear more harmonies on the next album.

i think theyre quite fun.. xD

bara
bara Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 2:28 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

hamonies. yep. naiiicee! XD

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 3:17 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:

That's the point! ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 3:34 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Nikki wrote:
paul_c wrote:

That's the point! ;)

I'd like to hear Neil's voice without that crazy low effect on it, lol. Wonder what he sings like...

bara
bara Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 4:59 PM Quote
i imagine they had lot of fun when they recorded it...

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 24 Jan, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Ohhhhh is THAT what he's saying?!?!

Haha aye I like that tune.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sat 02 Feb, 2008 1:32 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Anyone else a fan of No Cigar? Gota love that Neil vocal!

Rock 'N' (Salad) Roll has also just been on- i forgot how much i love that tune :)

Hey! I really like No Cigar, is funny!!!
Some months ago, i made a little acoustic cover, i will upload then!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:37 AM