Travis

Lordy, I'm SO bored!!!!!
spid
spid Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:11 PM Quote
ANyone else just praying for the time to go by?

Re: Lordy, I'm SO bored!!!!!
varz
varz Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
na, im watching crap tv! it always helps!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:13 PM Quote
yup...that's me monday-friday! haha

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:14 PM Quote
just enjoying the board for a moment, not bored at all.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:21 PM Quote
Actually I would like time to slow down! I'd need 42-hour days to do everything I have to do!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
No way man, I just had me 4 exams, the last two were really fun!!! I got such a buzz from it, fuck knows why. I'm a geeeeeek!!!

But I want time to go sloooowwwww coz I have another exam tomorrow and neeed to revise.

varz
varz Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:24 PM Quote
ooh how did ur exams go?

spid
spid Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:25 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
Actually I would like time to slow down! I'd need 42-hour days to do everything I have to do!

How was the reception?

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:26 PM Quote
varz wrote:
ooh how did ur exams go?

The first two business ones, they went alrite! Not good, not bad, but alriite... I think.

Maths was just so fun, and if what I put down is right then I've done well. And if not, then at least I enjoyed it hahah. Soooooo drained now tho!

Lucile
Lucile Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:33 PM Quote
spid wrote:

How was the reception?

Absolutely brilliant! First I had great fun observing an oral exam session (it can be fun with the right people!). Even though I felt really bad for one of the students. We couldn't understand a word she was saying. We wanted to laugh throughout her presentation and I had to bite my lip really hard to contain the fits of laughter because I obviously couldn't laugh at her... My lower lip was even bleeding a bit after the exam!

The reception was very fancy. There were even journalists covering the event! The food was amazing, we all drank too much, had a good laugh and a good night was had by all :)

spid
spid Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:36 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
spid wrote:

How was the reception?

Absolutely brilliant! First I had great fun observing an oral exam session (it can be fun with the right people!). Even though I felt really bad for one of the students. We couldn't understand a word she was saying. We wanted to laugh throughout her presentation and I had to bite my lip really hard to contain the fits of laughter because I obviously couldn't laugh at her... My lower lip was even bleeding a bit after the exam!

The reception was very fancy. There were even journalists covering the event! The food was amazing, we all drank too much, had a good laugh and a good night was had by all :)

Glad you had a good one -
i had the joys of the family weekly shop - it went okay until i realised that 1/2 way round i'd brought out the wrong purse! i had to put all the cold stuff back find an assistant to look after the shopping whilst i hoiked both kids back inot the car to spend the next 40 mins fetching my cards so i could finish the shopping and pay for it. It took a total of 2 1/2 hours to do it in the end and i was in a really foul mood afterwards! I do wish i was at a swanky reception instead. Such are the joys of family life!!!!

WHAT WAS THE HILARIOUS PRESENTATION ABOUT?

Lucile
Lucile Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:47 PM Quote
spid wrote:
Glad you had a good one -
i had the joys of the family weekly shop - it went okay until i realised that 1/2 way round i'd brought out the wrong purse! i had to put all the cold stuff back find an assistant to look after the shopping whilst i hoiked both kids back inot the car to spend the next 40 mins fetching my cards so i could finish the shopping and pay for it. It took a total of 2 1/2 hours to do it in the end and i was in a really foul mood afterwards! I do wish i was at a swanky reception instead. Such are the joys of family life!!!!

WHAT WAS THE HILARIOUS PRESENTATION ABOUT?

Sorry to hear that. I've already forgotten my credit card a couple of times and I know how annoying it is!

It was a lexicology presentation. I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life. I also observed some phonology exams with another colleague and we couldn't stop giggling. Clearly, none of the students had studied hard enough. I was still a student not so long ago - I had no idea that teachers had so much fun at the students' expense!

varz
varz Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 5:48 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
varz wrote:
ooh how did ur exams go?

The first two business ones, they went alrite! Not good, not bad, but alriite... I think.

Maths was just so fun, and if what I put down is right then I've done well. And if not, then at least I enjoyed it hahah. Soooooo drained now tho!

you enjoyed your exam????? god you're crazy!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 7:14 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:

That, right there, is exactly how I feel.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 7:30 PM Quote
I'm on vacations so I have nothing to do. Nothing at all. So I'm having a lot of fun :o)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:28 PM