Travis

Why Are Women Always Whining?
harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
i mean like, women can vote now and you lot all get to benefit from the amazing stuff that men invent n'stuff.

so what's the problem? you all are very lucky and should be happy with your lot instead of moaning and groaning about *air quotes* equal pay and other such nonsense.

Re: Why Are Women Always Whining?
audrey
audrey Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:06 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
i mean like, women can vote now and you lot all get to benefit from the amazing stuff that men invent n'stuff.

so what's the problem? you all are very lucky and should be happy with your lot instead of moaning and groaning about *air quotes* equal pay and other such nonsense.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJFHKFJHALFHDAKFHAFKJHAJHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:08 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

i cudnt agree with you more, i find most women difficult to understand, there diff to us men in more ways than 1

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:08 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

because male colleague no longer pinch our bottoms in elevators

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:08 PM Quote
audrey wrote:

i think it really would be much better if things went back to normal and women stayed in the kitchen and looked after food and beer delivery for the man. it's in your genes to cook and bake tasty treats for the real breadwinners (i.e. men).

let's be honest here, men frickin' rule.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:09 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
harry potter wrote:

no all guys are like that im not.

because male colleague no longer pinch our bottoms in elevators

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:09 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
audrey wrote:

i think it really would be much better if things went back to normal and women stayed in the kitchen and looked after food and beer delivery for the man. it's in your genes to cook and bake tasty treats for the real breadwinners (i.e. men).

let's be honest here, men frickin' rule.

oh my god im laughing so hard right now. HAKJFHADKFHAFJHAFKJHDAFKJHAHAHAHAH

ps. you dont want me to cook for anyone. it might result in death.

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:10 PM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:

i cudnt agree with you more, i find most women difficult to understand, there diff to us men in more ways than 1

thanks for your textish support, that was invented by a man you know. yeah if women would only give it a rest with all the equal rights malarkey and concentrated on getting our dinners on the table this world would be a much more harmonious place for everyone.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
Tell us Haz what is your opinion on giving up your seat on public transport for the female of the species?

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

thanks for your textish support

im pretty sure this is the best thread ever.

BAHAHAHAHAH.

welcome to 2007.
http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2001/04.12/photos/09-fifties3-275.jpg

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Tell us Haz what is your opinion on giving up your seat on public transport for the female of the species?

i am of the opinion that if the dozy bint couldn't get her act together so that she'd be on time (for once) for the train then she should stand there right in front of me and like it. same goes for old age pensioners but that's another thread.

1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:13 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

That's just a can of worms though. The bulge of uncertainty. You really don't want to get it wrong.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:14 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Travis Rocker wrote:

thanks for your textish support, that was invented by a man you know. yeah if women would only give it a rest with all the equal rights malarkey and concentrated on getting our dinners on the table this world would be a much more harmonious place for everyone.

yup still some men think a womens place is at home looking after the kids n making the food, n that they shouldnt b working. you know why women have smalller feet so they kan get closer to the kitchen sink haha do the dishes love

Andrew
Andrew Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:15 PM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
That's just a can of worms though. The bulge of uncertainty. You really don't want to get it wrong.

EXACTLY!

I've actually been glared at because I stood up so someone could take my seat :s

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 11:15 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:
Andrew wrote:

i am of the opinion that if the dozy bint couldn't get her act together so that she'd be on time (for once) for the train then she should stand there right in front of me and like it. same goes for old age pensioners but that's another thread.

throw momma from the train?

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:15 PM