Travis

The one thing this new site lacks...
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:04 PM Quote
...is a chat room. I was quite looking forward to the prospect of a shiny new chat room along with the site. But in reality, we've gone one step backwards. I mean, at least before we could boast to people that we had a chat room, and then quickly divert the conversation when they ask “ok lets have a chat in it then”.

Re: The one thing this new site lacks...
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
surely that what we are doing at moment

Andrew
Andrew Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
I'm not especially bothered by the lack of chat room.

I mean it used to be fun and all, especially the bizarre conversations in garish colours at 3 in the morning but can live without it.

That said, it's a shame for the few that only ever seemed to use the chat and never posted on the board, they must be trapped in some sort of limbo

Natasa
Natasa Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
...is a chat room. I was quite looking forward to the prospect of a shiny new chat room along with the site. But in reality, we've gone one step backwards. I mean, at least before we could boast to people that we had a chat room, and then quickly divert the conversation when they ask “ok lets have a chat in it then”.

Yes.Hope this is fixed soon,and have our shiny chat :-)
Let's protest 'we need a chatroom'!

Oh man,I need some rest..ha!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:10 PM Quote

fuck dat, GChat's where it's at!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:16 PM Quote
mr az

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

I mean it used to be fun and all, especially the bizarre conversations in garish colours at 3 in the morning but can live without it.

That said, it's a shame for the few that only ever seemed to use the chat and never posted on the board, they must be trapped in some sort of limbo

Yeah, well I wouldn't say I loose sleep over the fact there isn't one, but it'd still be cool if there was. I think I only ever managed to used the old chat a couple of times, so would be novel to have it back. Forums and instant chat are different ways of communicating at the end of the day - even though I prefer a messageboard, I don't think it completely substitutes a chat room.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:27 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

yeah i had a dream about that there wasnt a chjatroom n woke up in a cold sweat

audrey
audrey Posted Thu 31 May, 2007 10:43 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

fuck dat, GChat's where it's at!

ooooh hazzer! you should add me to your gmail chat list! haha.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:36 AM