Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 2:31 PM Quote

Truly sucks donkey balls!!!

I'm tired, fed up and want to go home... 3hours to go

Dubz

Re: Being back at work...
dee
dee Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 5:56 PM Quote
and erm...what experience do you have of said balls?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 7:02 PM Quote
I don't, I'm using my imagination... I just hate being back at fucking work after probably the greatest New Year ever!! plus I'm really shattered, and miss my baby, I don't know when I'll get to see her again and I'm fucking sober and hungry.

Dubz

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 8:00 PM Quote
I worked all over Christmas and New Year, but I was off today. I'm glad every fucker's back at work now, it means I'll be able to get around the town on my dinner hour and actually do stuff without tripping over people who walk painfully slowly.

Just get the kids back in school and life's back to normal =)

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 8:05 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I worked all over Christmas and New Year, but I was off today. I'm glad every fucker's back at work now, it means I'll be able to get around the town on my dinner hour and actually do stuff without tripping over people who walk painfully slowly.

Just get the kids back in school and life's back to normal =)

Fucking tell me about it, I was out twice between Xmas and New Year it was worse than the week before Xmas, why do the population feel the need to fill up their 4 wheel drive, Land Rover/LandCruiser/Pajero/People carrier with Wives with far too much make up, brat fuck kids who can't behave themselves then all drive to the shopping centre for a day out, Then spend the whole fucking day stopping in front of me or trying to trip me up...They're not even shopping for fuck's sake, bastards

Dubz

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 8:24 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
brat fuck kids who can't behave themselves

i hate when parents bring their bastard children to the stores and let them do whatever the f*ck they want because afterall they (the parents) don't have to clean it up! i don't work retail but have a little f*ckin' courtesy

btw..feel better dubz!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 8:30 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
brat fuck kids who can't behave themselves

i hate when parents bring their bastard children to the stores and let them do whatever the f*ck they want because afterall they (the parents) don't have to clean it up! i don't work retail but have a little f*ckin' courtesy

* feel better dubz!

Fuck that, if a parent and child are in and the parents are oblivious to their own kids playing up, I say something, generally diplomatically, along the theme of me not wanting their little lad to hurt themself in the store, when in reality I am all over grabbing them by the scruff of the neck, and kicking them out of my shop and into the Subway over the road.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 8:36 PM Quote

There's a sign in my local that reads...

We are a family establishment at The Clonsilla Inn that means we don't mind Children... We do EXPECT their Parents to do so!!!

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
I think children should be banned or burned or something. Dont like the little fuckers. There are some who are polite and don't run around INTO you, they are fine, but the majority are little cunts.

varz
varz Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
AAAAH i have issues with small children! Honestly - if I ever have kids, I will not be taking them anywhere with me until they learn not to scream in a public place/pull everything off shelves in shops!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 8:17 AM Quote
varz wrote:
AAAAH i have issues with small children! Honestly - if I ever have kids, I will not be taking them anywhere with me until they learn not to scream in a public place/pull everything off shelves in shops!

Good on you! That will probably be when they are 18 or so...LOL Thankfully there is always shopping on the internet, haha.

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 11:12 AM Quote
I feel for you Dubz. I was supposed to be back at work yesterday, but when I got back from New Year on the 1st, I had the flu really bad. Or possibly the man flu. Which meant I had to phone work and explain to them it wasn't a bad hangover keeping me away but I really was sick. I'm not sure anyone believed me.

Back on Monday now. Not looking forward to it.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:54 PM