Travis

Knobend on the bus
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 1:39 PM Quote
Today some british-asian twat at the busstop started having a go at me coz I look particularly skinhead girl today (with the feathercut and dr martens). He also got on the bus, sat next to me and started calling me a paki basher coz of my boots. He clearly didnt see the colour of my skin?
I also dont understand why he started on me, I was minding my own business waiting for a bus. Surely he's more of a thug than I am, he was also drinking Special Brew at 9am, which I suppose explains everything. But he threatened to 'get me' if he sees me again. I'd like to say he wont remember as he was pissed, but he started on me for the way I look so I suppose he could easily do that again. Suppose I'll have my shitkicking boots on, HAH.

Anyway, the bus driver kicked him off the bus and reported him =)

Re: Knobend on the bus
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
You should just have kicked him.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 1:48 PM Quote
Haha dya know what I aint even slapped someone before! I'm so pathetic haha!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 2:06 PM Quote
You will have to get the attitude to go with the look LOL

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Today some british-asian twat at the busstop started having a go at me coz I look particularly skinhead girl today (with the feathercut and dr martens). He also got on the bus, sat next to me and started calling me a paki basher coz of my boots. He clearly didnt see the colour of my skin?
I also dont understand why he started on me, I was minding my own business waiting for a bus. Surely he's more of a thug than I am, he was also drinking Special Brew at 9am, which I suppose explains everything. But he threatened to 'get me' if he sees me again. I'd like to say he wont remember as he was pissed, but he started on me for the way I look so I suppose he could easily do that again. Suppose I'll have my shitkicking boots on, HAH.

OMG, I can't believe that eejit! Absolutely no need for it, I probably would have given him a slap but you held your own, you go girl!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

OMG, I can't believe that eejit! Absolutely no need for it, I probably would have given him a slap but you held your own, you go girl!

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
You do seem to have been running into some idiots lately. I think you should take up karate :P

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
You do seem to have been running into some idiots lately. I think you should take up karate :P

I am taking up "How to stab your attacker in the eye with a key" my friend gave me tips earlier haha.

But I think I agree with that, my friends dont seem to have silly run-ins with wankers! I must be a magnet.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 12:02 AM Quote
Sorry to hear that...

One really annoying thing i've noticed in buses is when the bus is nearly empty, you're sat down and someone comes in to sit right next to you.
Of all the seats in the bus they have to pick that one !

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 12:09 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sorry to hear that...

One really annoying thing i've noticed in buses is when the bus is nearly empty, you're sat down and someone comes in to sit right next to you.

That's coz you are HOT STUFF!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sorry to hear that...

That's coz you are HOT STUFF!

no ! i've seen it happen to other ppl

mili
mili Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:48 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Sorry to hear that...

That must be culture dependent. In Finland nobody sits next to a stranger if they can avoid it. And some people sit on the isle seat to avoid getting a neighbour, even in a rush hour bus (talk about irritating!).

Moray
Moray Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:24 AM Quote
Ever have that awkward moment when you meet someone out in town and say hello to them, but can't remember how you know them? Only to realise that it's because they take the same bus as you every day and you just broke bus etiquette, as you've never actually spoked to them before? Hate that. It's always so awkward the next time you see them on the bus!!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 9:26 AM Quote
mili wrote:

That must be culture dependent. In Finland nobody sits next to a stranger if they can avoid it. And some people sit on the isle seat to avoid getting a neighbour, even in a rush hour bus (talk about irritating!).

Yeah, same here in Poland! And I have to admit I do it sometimes... =P

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 2:54 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
Ever have that awkward moment when you meet someone out in town and say hello to them, but can't remember how you know them? Only to realise that it's because they take the same bus as you every day and you just broke bus etiquette, as you've never actually spoked to them before? Hate that. It's always so awkward the next time you see them on the bus!!

Next time you see them in the bus talk to them !

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:07 PM