Travis

No Country For Old Men
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:41 PM Quote
Has anyone seen it? Wow. it was great! crazy...Javier Bardem is the scariest mother f*cker ever!
Kelly MacDonald was great too...her Texan accent was right on!

go see it!!

Re: No Country For Old Men
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:45 PM Quote
Haven't yet. As I said a few months ago just the trailer scared the bejeebers out of me so I don't know if I can handle it.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:51 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Haven't yet. As I said a few months ago just the trailer scared the bejeebers out of me so I don't know if I can handle it.

I know! I couldn't even get myself to watch the trailer! But, my boyfriend had been waiting to see it for forever. I figured I owed him, what with all of the Travis shows I made him go to! (of course, he enjoyed them!) I was tense the entire time, but really...it is worth it! go! go see it!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 3:56 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

I know! I couldn't even get myself to watch the trailer! But, my boyfriend had been waiting to see it for forever. I figured I owed him, what with all of the Travis shows I made him go to! (of course, he enjoyed them!) I was tense the entire time, but really...it is worth it! go! go see it!

OK, I'll trust your judgment. It does look really good. But I'm making you buy me a new pair of underwear if it comes to that.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:01 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

OK, I'll trust your judgment. It does look really good. But I'm making you buy me a new pair of underwear if it comes to that.

Mommy you scare me sometimes !

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:05 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

lol! okay, although i might just have to! it was pretty intense! Javier Bardem's character is so scary...and that hair - made him all the more scarier!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:16 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
lol! okay, although i might just have to! it was pretty intense! Javier Bardem's character is so scary...and that hair - made him all the more scarier!

Abs, the feeling is mutual. ; )

Yeah, I don't know what it is about his hair but it takes his creepiness to a whole new level.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

about what ?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:45 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Has anyone seen it? Wow. it was great! crazy...Javier Bardem is the scariest mother f*cker ever!

go see it!!

I want to see it because of the Coen Bros. and the trailer looked amazing... but then again it looks kind of scary... Javier Bardem is still menacing with the awful hair do.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 4:52 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

I want to see it because of the Coen Bros. and the trailer looked amazing... but then again it looks kind of scary... Javier Bardem is still menacing with the awful hair do.

yeah, but that hair do was the perfect touch!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:05 PM Quote
today's themes are :

hairdo (MommyHottie and Javier Bardem)
Larry Ellison STD

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:32 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

about what ?

That I scare you sometimes. Ditto.

LOL about the themes.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 5:41 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

about what ?

That I scare you sometimes. Ditto.

LOL about the themes.

we can change the last one if you want to ?
*boardies STD*

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 11:38 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:

go see it!!

ohhhhhh!! i wanted to see it this weekend! it's not in any theatres near me so i gotta try to make out to hollywood or santa monica this weekend to see it.....i can't wait! i love the coens...i love kelly! it's gonna awesome.....maybe i can get the boy i like to come with me???? it's never too late to become a coen bros fan!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 14 Nov, 2007 12:24 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
maybe i can get the boy i like to come with me???? it's never too late to become a coen bros fan!

Let's hear more about the boy!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:48 PM