Travis

Forum Failure
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 05 Nov, 2007 10:12 PM Quote
It feels like the messageboard has been chucked into quicksand. It’s becoming sluggish to the point of being unusable for me these days. The connection here at uni isn't the best, but all other sites are still a helluva lot quicker than this.

Is it slow for everyone, or just for some people? I know that other folk have been saying it’s slow as well.

TWT – anything you can do? If it means closing the messageboard for a day or two, or deleted previous posts, I’m all for it.

Re: Forum Failure
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 05 Nov, 2007 10:23 PM Quote
Ssssslllllllowwwww. Even by Turtle standards.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 05 Nov, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
It's not just the boards, but the whole site for me.. It's insanely slooow.. Lets hope it's easily fixed.. :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Mon 05 Nov, 2007 11:49 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
It's not just the boards, but the whole site for me.. It's insanely slooow.. Lets hope it's easily fixed.. :)

Yeah you're right, 'tis the whole site. Don't know why it's so slow. I wouldn't have thought it was a question of traffic 'cos Travisonline is hardly going to attract the busyness that many other sites do... I guess it's all proportional though. Maybe the plant needs a bigger plant pot so to speak. :p And that'd probably cost a lot...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:50 PM