heyday wrote:
For anyone who is interested please check out my band Heyday

Thanks
Barry :)

www.myspace.com/heydaymusic

Re: NEW BAND - HEYDAY :)
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:20 AM Quote
Does anyone else here on the board ever feel like they've been spammed when people register and the first post is promoting some band or show?

(No offense to HeyDay, just using it to springboard into something I've been wondering about)

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:32 AM Quote
Hehe, but you may as well try. We're far too nice here, most forums the first reply would be a picture of a giant can of Spam followed by more pictures of spam.

At least we know an actual person is behind it, so I thought I'd give 'em a listen anyway. Not really grabbing my attention right now though. *shrug*

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:37 AM Quote
Yeah I guess it's a real person but sometimes it's obviously not. You're right, mostly people ignore the threads which is fairly polite when I think about it.

I just tire of it in general.

heyday
heyday Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:40 AM Quote
Thanks for the listen really appreciate it, and i've actually been a member of this forum for a while now.

heyday
heyday Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
Thanks for the listen really appreciate it, and i've actually been a member of this forum for a while now.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:45 AM Quote
I was actually just about to post to say I liked the last two songs better than the first two. Especially Home Sweet Home, it was sweet.

heyday
heyday Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:48 AM Quote
Thank You :) I Know it seems rude of me to come on a travis forum and talk about my band but im just trying every means of plug lol Really appreciate your feedback ;D

Barry

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:50 AM Quote
heyday wrote:

I am planning to listen in a minute and I wasn't trying to single you out and make you feel bad. And the fact that you're responding shows that you are a real person and not just a promoter who posts once and disappears into the night.

If you've been around then you know what I'm talking about.

heyday
heyday Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:52 AM Quote

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:52 AM Quote
heyday wrote:
Thank You :) I Know it seems rude of me to come on a travis forum and talk about my band but im just trying every means of plug lol Really appreciate your feedback ;D

Barry

I don't think it's rude but I think people are more open to it when they know your personality a bit better. I talk about my music and my husband's music but I obviously also post about other things!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 2:09 AM Quote
Barry,
I like your band's music a lot. I would definitely go to a show were I on your side of the pond. Best of luck and promote the snot out of yourself.

heyday
heyday Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 2:17 AM Quote
Thank you :)

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 31 Oct, 2007 1:25 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Does anyone else here on the board ever feel like they've been spammed when people register and the first post is promoting some band or show?

(No offense to HeyDay, just using it to springboard into something I've been wondering about)

hehehe !
Wrote something similar in the "I reall hate" thread.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:31 AM