Travis

Square Eyes
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 7:11 PM Quote

Bloody Playstation, I haven been near the feckn' thing for ages then just this morning I bang on Gran Turismo 4 for a wee drive, that was at 9am, and I'm still bloody playing it, these things are far too addictive!!! haha

Dubz
(The Playstation Stig)

Re: Square Eyes
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
My fella was like that with Forza for Xbox 360, he was never off the bloody thing! He would play for hours.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
I'm reasonably close to completing GT4 (95%ish) after a scary amount of playing time, so now I just need to do the endurance races. TWENTY-FOUR HOURS?!!! I'm not happy, and before you say it, b-spec isn't quick enough.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 8:03 PM Quote
Over the summer, I played waaay too much. Though, I think the longest I ever played straight was around 12 hours. Eventually, you just have to force yourself to break away :)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
I don't think I could ever last that long on a console! I'm playing Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii, and normally a few hours is my limit. I ain't hardcore like you guys!!!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
I don't think I could ever last that long on a console! I'm playing Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii, and normally a few hours is my limit. I ain't hardcore like you guys!!!

haha, I'm not even a serious 'gamer'- i just get sucked in every once in a while, and then I check the clock and realize the day is wasted :P

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Sun 14 Oct, 2007 9:34 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:

haha, I'm not even a serious 'gamer'- i just get sucked in every once in a while, and then I check the clock and realize the day is wasted :P

I do that quite frequently on this board. Oh well, it's fun!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:03 PM