Travis

TRAVIS Rain On Me umbrella
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:00 AM Quote
Sorry, I don't know if there was already a post on this spiffy new pink umbrella from the wee store, but I just saw it and I have to publicly declare my love for it! I love bright umbrellas because they brighten up the rainy day :) And it actually feels sunnier underneath a bright umbrella.. Ohhh I must have one.

I hope they sell them at their gigs ;) eh eh ;) ;) The Wiltern eh eh ;) ;)

EDIT It says it's "red" but it looks like hot pink. Which is it?? I would prefer hot pink..

Re: TRAVIS Rain On Me umbrella
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:11 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
Sorry, I don't know if there was already a post on this spiffy new pink umbrella from the wee store, but I just saw it and I have to publicly declare my love for it! I love bright umbrellas because they brighten up the rainy day :) And it actually feels sunnier underneath a bright umbrella.. Ohhh I must have one.

It does look hot pink, and what a hot wee umbrella! I would buy it but I don't want to use it as umbrellas don't last that long, they always fall apart with bad weather!

EDIT It says it's "red" but it looks like hot pink. Which is it?? I would prefer hot pink..

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 1:44 PM Quote
They actually have them now?!!?!? :O I NEED one!!!

Thanks so much for posting this!

*Goes to check out wee store*

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 2:05 PM Quote
Ordered it! :D

I've never purchased anything from the Wee Store before...has everyone got their stuff in time and in good condition? I hope so...

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 5:03 PM Quote
Thanks for bringing that to my attention alyrtle! I need to go get one now!

I was wondering, for those that already have one, are the umbrellas collapsible (where they get pretty small and fold up) or are they the normal sized umbrellas that are long when closed? Is my question making sense? I don't really know umbrella terminology...

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 5:56 PM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention alyrtle! I need to go get one now!

I was wondering, for those that already have one, are the umbrellas collapsible (where they get pretty small and fold up) or are they the normal sized umbrellas that are long when closed? Is my question making sense? I don't really know umbrella terminology...

Was also wondering about this. I wish they had different colors to chose from...but I'm cool with the red/hot pink one :) Can't wait till it arrives!

monkey
monkey Posted Sun 07 Oct, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
for anyone to lazy to look!

http://i20.tinypic.com/10ifqxe.jpg

You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
I wish it said "Why Does It Always Rain On Me" but...
Still love it!
It will go great with the polka dot wellies i got last year, lol

nats
nats Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 4:56 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
for anyone to lazy to look!

http://i20.tinypic.com/10ifqxe.jpg

You can stand under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

how beautiful! And thanks, im too lazy to go to the wee store hehe

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 5:29 AM Quote
alyrtle wrote:

No, it´s red...

happydales
happydales Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 11:00 AM Quote
I bought one from the Sherwood Pines gig it was blue and cost me £12. I only used it twice and it broke! Tried contacting the venue to no avail to see if i could get it swapped. Not sure what else to do! I love it but it aint no good if it's broken! :o(

Nikki
Nikki Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 2:10 PM Quote
happydales wrote:
I bought one from the Sherwood Pines gig it was blue and cost me £12. I only used it twice and it broke! Tried contacting the venue to no avail to see if i could get it swapped. Not sure what else to do! I love it but it aint no good if it's broken! :o(

That stinks that it broke :( Sorry...

This red one cost £10 (plus shipping and all that). Was your blue one collapsible or just a regular umbrella?

happydales
happydales Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
It is just a regular umbrella that folds up & fits in your handbag. My hubby thought I was mad spending £12 on it but I just had to have it! I've dropped a few hints about the red one in wee store so maybe santa will bring me a new one!

Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 11:18 PM Quote
Lovely!!! I need one too!!! >0< I think it's hot pink @0@ I LOVE IT!

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Mon 08 Oct, 2007 11:42 PM Quote
:O

that's great!
Just when I divised to make my own travis umbrella xD!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:04 PM