Travis

Message for TWT
Taralyn
Taralyn Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 11:26 PM Quote
Please please please, stop the not in top 40 thread it needs to go has run its course, going far to far now

Re: Message for TWT
Isa_travis
Isa_travis Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 1:27 AM Quote
hey Taralyn, you're right. I feel like my posts are nothing, I'm talking about the thread's theme and nobody reads it, and I'm not refering only to my posts only but for other people that is trying to continue with the real thread.

sorry angel
sorry angel Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 6:12 AM Quote
it will disappear when people will consider they had enough of it, like every other posts I suppose. I don't think it deserves a special deleting treatment but I understand that some might have enough of it. Personnally I only read the tense bit in it yesterday so I was pleased to be able to read it.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 6:36 AM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
it will disappear when people will consider they had enough of it, like every other posts I suppose. I don't think it deserves a special deleting treatment but I understand that some might have enough of it. Personnally I only read the tense bit in it yesterday so I was pleased to be able to read it.

I had a thorough read just now, that was intense!
Where's the love?
Make love not war!
:)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:26 PM Quote
sorry angel wrote:
it will disappear when people will consider they had enough of it,

This.

Threads die natural deaths. It's the way of the world.

If you don't like it, Taralyn, don't read it. Simple. People read and post where they want. You can't expect to be interested in every thread. I myself only read a percentage of the total number here. I, like everyone, have a life outside of the forum, but I'd never have the time to live it if I read every thread!

And like Isa Travis said, the recent chart thread became a conversation between a few people, and others got ignored (a lot of what I said there was ignored too), which is a pity. But again, it's the way of the world of forums.

If I were you, IsaTravis, I would use the search facility to find another chart related thread and bump it to the top by posting there, where there aren't so many other issues clouding the main subject.

I beg you though, don't just start another one on the same subject where there's already a thread in existence! Best message board practise, and all that! ;)

ps. I was tempted to request the sequel thread be closed, as it's a duplicate of what's gone before and it seemed to have run its course. But, if anyone's got something of value to add, I don't feel I should be the person to stop them.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:39 PM Quote
Taralyn wrote:
Please please please, stop the not in top 40 thread it needs to go has run its course, going far to far now

och dont' dramatise ! what's the point of this thread now ?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:22 PM