Travis

"Leaglisation of Drugs is the only way forward..."
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:35 PM Quote
, if we createa few more Junkies, that's a price we have to pay.

Just read this in a magazine, typical fucking southside middle class wanker writing. Obviously never had to live with or deal with Junkies on a day to day basis, probably seen too much fucking trainspotting the fucking arsehole!!

Dubz

Re:
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
, if we createa few more Junkies, that's a price we have to pay.

Just read this in a magazine, typical fucking southside middle class wanker writing. Obviously never had to live with or deal with Junkies on a day to day basis, probably seen too much fucking trainspotting the fucking arsehole!!

Dubz

You really love that movie don't you? I wasn't aware that it was such a pro-junkie movie. Sort of had the opposite effect on me. : )

I have read or heard people's stance on legalizing drugs before. If you follow that logic then why not make murder legal? It would sure cut down on crime in the sense that the cops wouldn't have to arrest anyone since it would be legal.

I get what they're trying to achieve but I don't agree that that is the way.

Re:
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
Ohhh we had this debate in politics.

Legalising it would make it less underground, drug dealers wouldnt make as much of a profit, production could be regulated, government could put tax on it.... all sort of reasons for it.

And the obvious arguments against it.

Re:
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 7:57 PM Quote

Yeah but I just don't get this selfish fuck... I wanna have the odd spliff or the odd snort of Peruvian marching powder in the night club with my other media darlings...

Not only is he content to sit back and wreck peoples fucking lives but his is happy to let the rest of the world put up with more junkies just so he can get his jollies.

Fucking selfish arrogant prick!!!

Dubz

Re:
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
Who you on about dubz? I'm a bit thick here.

Re: Re:
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:22 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Just the another usual media fuckwit hack, this one in particular happens to be Max Guinness who writes in a freebie magazine called the Dubliner.

Dubz
Just Say No.... ah go on then, just one

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 8:24 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Just the another usual media fuckwit hack, this one in particular happens to be Max Guinness who writes in a freebie magazine called the Dubliner.

Dubz

Idiots don't deserve alcoholic names.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:06 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Dubz

You should sue for copyright infringement , Dublander

Re:
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
It's strange this seems to be one of the threads that's "renewed" every few months or so. Seems to be a topic that gets under peoples skin... (no pun intended)
So instead of stating arguments i stated before, i'll leave it at this...:)

Re:
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 04 Oct, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
It's strange this seems to be one of the threads that's "renewed" every few months or so. Seems to be a topic that gets under peoples skin... (no pun intended)
So instead of stating arguments i stated before, i'll leave it at this...:)

Re:
feri
feri Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 3:45 AM Quote
I'm against it.

Personally I think legalization is all about the $$$, I don't really think the government gives a damn about crime, at least not where I live. In the past 4 years crime has gone up and just gotten worse. If they cared about crime, they would change the gun laws.

And if we legalize drugs, then what's next? There will always be something else on the agenda that people will want to push and legalize. We have to make a stand at a certain point and draw the line.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:25 PM