Travis

Lyrics
SoozyLee
SoozyLee Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 8:00 PM Quote
I'm sure this topic is posted all the time, so i'm really sorry.

I've always loved Travis, but their latest album is making me wet myself. Was just wondering if anyone here knows where i could find lyrics to their stuff?

Thanks, Sooz. x

Re: Lyrics
the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
Welcome to the board! Don't worry it doesn't get posted that often :)
The inlay booklet is a good place to start :) Failing that, this is an amazing site with all the lyrics and many audio tracks as well.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 01 Oct, 2007 9:07 PM Quote
SoozyLee wrote:
their latest album is making me wet myself.

You can get surgery.

A bit of a yukky way to describe your feelings, and to me not clear if you love it, or it makes you laugh uncontrollably!

Hello, and please post again, if next time sparing us the bodily functions bit ;)

SoozyLee
SoozyLee Posted Tue 02 Oct, 2007 12:42 AM Quote
Tonie wrote:

A bit of a yukky way to describe your feelings, and to me not clear if you love it, or it makes you laugh uncontrollably!

Hello, and please post again, if next time sparing us the bodily functions bit ;)

Well excuse me for speaking freely... I thought i was on the internet for a minute there!

And thank you very much other person, it's appreciated. x

Tonie
Tonie Posted Tue 02 Oct, 2007 9:19 AM Quote
SoozyLee wrote:
Tonie wrote:

Well excuse me for speaking freely... I thought i was on the internet for a minute there!

And thank you very much other person, it's appreciated. x

The wink was intended to show you I meant it humourously. Relax!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:17 AM