Travis

Fran Please-Guadalajara Mexico
Julio72
Julio72 Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 8:26 PM Quote
Fran there are many people happy with this news, you have many fans here, thank you so much to visit us in November (Guadalajara, Mexico); Fran is possible that you give us (My Wife & I) only a few minutes of your life to take a picture and sign us a tshirt???? You are (all the band) so important to us, you were part of the music in the wedding, we really love your music. Welcome and Thanks again.

Julio

Re: Fran Please-Guadalajara Mexico
RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 1:15 AM Quote
Julio72 wrote:
Fran there are many people happy with this news, you have many fans here, thank you so much to visit us in November (Guadalajara, Mexico); Fran is possible that you give us (My Wife & I) only a few minutes of your life to take a picture and sign us a tshirt???? You are (all the band) so important to us, you were part of the music in the wedding, we really love your music. Welcome and Thanks again.

Julio

Creo que eso no sera posible viejo xD

Imagina cuantos de nosotros deseariamos eso... y se nos cumpliera si tan solo le "enviaramos" a Fran estos mensajes.
Mejor busca otro metodo...

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 3:28 AM Quote
RaZzZ wrote:
Julio72 wrote:

Julio

Imagina cuantos de nosotros deseariamos eso... y se nos cumpliera si tan solo le "enviaramos" a Fran estos mensajes.

i don't see anything wrong with it, i mean, they wanted to post it, because it can works, or not, but that something we don't know.

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 6:48 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
RaZzZ wrote:
Julio72 wrote:

Julio

i don't see anything wrong with it, i mean, they wanted to post it, because it can works, or not, but that something we don't know.

agree

BEST WISHES!!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:46 PM