Travis

Doritos
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2007 4:36 PM Quote
I get to eat a huuuge bag of chilli doritos after my dinner because my mum bought them instead of a ten pack bag by mistake. I love chili flavoured doritos. I'm so happy :)

And in case you're wondering why I keep on going on about food lately, it's because I've been going into hospital over the past few days and I'm not allowed to eat before my tests.

Re: Doritos
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2007 8:20 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
I get to eat a huuuge bag of chilli doritos after my dinner because my mum bought them instead of a ten pack bag by mistake. I love chili flavoured doritos. I'm so happy :)

And in case you're wondering why I keep on going on about food lately, it's because I've been going into hospital over the past few days and I'm not allowed to eat before my tests.

Oh man I loooooove cheesy doritos!
If you don't mind me asking why are you going into hospital?
^_^

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
This is my ride

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/ricv64/dorito.jpg

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 5:42 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
^_^

It's because I ate something I shouldn't have ... I've no idea what it was but I started getting horrible stomach cramps so my step-dad took me to hospital and the doctor said that I've eaten something I shouldn't have and now I'm on medication that does stuff to your stomach, not really sure what it is though. Anyway, I'm not allowed to eat before getting the medicine and I have to go back to hospital for regular check ups. It's a bummer. :(

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
^_^

It's because I ate something I shouldn't have ... I've no idea what it was but I started getting horrible stomach cramps so my step-dad took me to hospital and the doctor said that I've eaten something I shouldn't have and now I'm on medication that does stuff to your stomach, not really sure what it is though. Anyway, I'm not allowed to eat before getting the medicine and I have to go back to hospital for regular check ups. It's a bummer. :(

Oh man that doesn't sound good. Get better soon yeah.
x

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
^_^

sounds like gallstones but yer toooooooo young for that

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 9:54 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
sounds like gallstones but yer toooooooo young for that

What's that then?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 10 Sep, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
Gallstones

Unlikely but possible. I developed stones due to my first pregnancy. I had my gall bladder removed.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:50 PM