Travis

FAO Weirdmom
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 6:57 AM Quote
Hya,

THought you might like this. Now you can see what your "boyfriend" has been up to the past months:)
Some pretty cool stuff on there.

EDIT: f&*$$k it is just too early to be on here, forgot to add the link. Here it goes:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/longwaydown/

Re: FAO Weirdmom
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 7:11 AM Quote

Charlie Boorman is a fucking Legend!!!

The guy is fearless, he's done the Paris-Dakaar Rally on a motorbike a few times.

thinking of buying one of these...

http://www.diseno-art.com/images/BMW_R1150GS_Adventure.jpg

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 12:28 PM Quote
Thanks! I was following their trip this summer. I loved the first season and can't wait for this to air. I think it shows that he is not your typical spoiled actor.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 6:12 PM Quote
@ Dubz: Looks like a cool bike. What bike do ride now?

@ Weirdmom: I think that trip makes great tv. Unfortunately it is not aired in The Netherlands, so i check the bbc site regularly. He is a great actor, with a good sense of humor. (not to mention good looks, but since he's your boyfriend, i won't notice them;) )

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 6:29 PM Quote
Thank you for respecting my pretend relationship with Ewan. : )

He seems to be a genuine person who loves his family a lot. I admire that greatly, esp. in his profession where it's easy to not be that way.

It is a good show and it was so neat to see so many countries and see Ewan and Charlie's special friendship. I'm sure they had their spats but overall I think they were there for each other and lots of people would just fall apart in such extreme circumstances.

They aired it here a few months after it aired in the UK but I have the whole season on DVD. I already pre-ordered the Long Way Down so I'm not really concerned about when it airs.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 9:35 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Thank you for respecting my pretend relationship with Ewan. : )

He seems to be a genuine person who loves his family a lot. I admire that greatly, esp. in his profession where it's easy to not be that way.

It is a good show and it was so neat to see so many countries and see Ewan and Charlie's special friendship. I'm sure they had their spats but overall I think they were there for each other and lots of people would just fall apart in such extreme circumstances.

They aired it here a few months after it aired in the UK but I have the whole season on DVD. I already pre-ordered the Long Way Down so I'm not really concerned about when it airs.

"He seems to be a genuine person who loves his family a lot. I admire that greatly, esp. in his profession where it's easy to not be that way. " I think you're right. (But then again, you can't really diss your pretend boyfriend now, can you?!). Seriously, i think he's a cool guy, with a good head on his shoulders.

Good point on pre-ordering the dvd,....think i might treat myself to one:) Are you a "bikerchick" yourself?
I am a pretend "bikerchick". Loved to have and ride one, but lack the money to buy one and don't have the proper drivinglisence, LOL

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 9:40 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
@ Dubz: Looks like a cool bike. What bike do ride now?

@ Weirdmom: I think that trip makes great tv. Unfortunately it is not aired in The Netherlands, so i check the bbc site regularly. He is a great actor, with a good sense of humor. (not to mention good looks, but since he's your boyfriend, i won't notice them;) )

Haven't driven anything since the accident, used to have an Africa Twin (Paris-Dakaar copy), and before that a Ducati - Monster 600 and used to drive the ex's 600 Hornet. all nice bikes

Dubz
Nemo me Impune Lacessit

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 9:46 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
"He seems to be a genuine person who loves his family a lot. I admire that greatly, esp. in his profession where it's easy to not be that way. " I think you're right. (But then again, you can't really diss your pretend boyfriend now, can you?!). Seriously, i think he's a cool guy, with a good head on his shoulders.

Good point on pre-ordering the dvd,....think i might treat myself to one:) Are you a "bikerchick" yourself?
I am a pretend "bikerchick". Loved to have and ride one, but lack the money to buy one and don't have the proper drivinglisence, LOL

Well he wouldn't be my boyfriend if I didn't think he was a good person. There are lots of actors that I think are attractive but they seem like complete toolbag asshats so they become unattractive.

I am not a bikerchic. I enjoyed the one ride I had on a bike but you seriously don't want me to ever drive one. I hurt myself walking through a house. I'm dreadfully clumsy.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:38 PM