Travis

I'm sad tonite
travisalbarn
travisalbarn Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 7:57 PM Quote
I'm listening now to As You Are, Falling Down and Funny Thing.. sad songs, but I love them .. don't know why but there's a feeling like I'm in love.. I've met very pretty girl a month ago and I think I love her..
I'm trying to write new songs for my band but i have no words... strange.. i'm drinking.. smoking and all that stuff. Strange News From Another Star and No Distance Left To Run from Blur.. in my head...

Re: I'm sad tonite
travisalbarn
travisalbarn Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 8:08 PM Quote
I'm sorry if my post is not Travis related, but all my feelings are related to Travis songs.. Guys, my life consists of two parts - before Travis and after Travis...
Thank you for that great songs like Funny Thing, Coming Around... and Walking Down The Hill.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 8:12 PM Quote
travisalbarn wrote:
I'm sorry if my post is not Travis related, but all my feelings are related to Travis songs.. Guys, my life consists of two parts - before Travis and after Travis...
Thank you for that great songs like Funny Thing, Coming Around... and Walking Down The Hill.

I totally agree with. Those are great songs for whatever you're feeling. I absolutely love Falling Down.

travisalbarn
travisalbarn Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 8:20 PM Quote
Sometimes I cry, really, when listening to The Man Who and Good Feeling... This albums changed my life.
www.thesidesmusic.com - I was inspired by Travis creating my band.. thats why Fran and his band mates are like friends for me...

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 8:25 PM Quote
travisalbarn wrote:
Sometimes I cry, really, when listening to The Man Who and Good Feeling... This albums changed my life.
www.thesidesmusic.com - I was inspired by Travis creating my band.. thats why Fran and his band mates are like friends for me...

They are trully inspirational. I remember seeing them on Brit Awards when they won Best Album and Fran said to everyone who sit at home and play their guitars and make music, to keep doing it, it worked for them and look how they turned out. I just love 'em.

travisalbarn
travisalbarn Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 8:28 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
[quote="travisalbarn"] Fran said to everyone who sit at home and play their guitars and make music, to keep doing it

Great words.

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Wed 05 Sep, 2007 9:15 PM Quote
This is such a lovely post! *eyes start watering*

travisalbarn
travisalbarn Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 11:53 AM Quote
yea, lovely and sad.. I was sad, really.
melancholy

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 8:09 PM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
*eyes start watering*

Yes and I'm about to cry... I'm thankful because of their music...

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 8:14 PM Quote
I have never felt this way before but it's breathtaking.
And uplifting.
Now I feel how untalented I am...

Beetlebum82
Beetlebum82 Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Sad, drunk, and poorly
Not feeling so great

RadioMad
RadioMad Posted Thu 06 Sep, 2007 10:13 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
travisalbarn wrote:

They are trully inspirational. I remember seeing them on Brit Awards when they won Best Album and Fran said to everyone who sit at home and play their guitars and make music, to keep doing it, it worked for them and look how they turned out. I just love 'em.

I guess that speech kinda inspired Amy MacDonald...

monkey
monkey Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 12:51 AM Quote
travisalbarn wrote:

that song "when i'm not around" is absolutely fantastic. i don't hear many songs i think are great after the odd listen but i love it.

travisalbarn
travisalbarn Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 4:51 PM Quote
Beetlebum82 wrote:
Sad, drunk, and poorly
Not feeling so great

That's right. Sometimes it happens. But sometimes too often))
btw, this is one of my favourite songs from Blur. I like lyrics (some kinda one day of my life) and especially how acoustic sounds with distorted Graham's telecaster. Great song!

martina
martina Posted Fri 07 Sep, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
monkey wrote:
travisalbarn wrote:

that song "when i'm not around" is absolutely fantastic. i don't hear many songs i think are great after the odd listen but i love it.

yeah I agree cool tracks! ;D

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:47 PM