Travis

Manic Street Preachers ruled the festival
champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 2:05 PM Quote
It was a BLAST seeing them at the Rock'n Coke. They were fookin awesome. Only played couple tunes (as far as I remember) from the last album. So it was like a pure nostalgia.

I've always heard them being amazing on the stage but never expected to see somthing THAT good. Long live MSP!

Badly Drawn Boy was so outstanding as well. He played All Possibilities, mixing the lyrics with Sister Sledge's "Thinking of You". I was like HOLY COW! Only shame is he came up on very early hour of the day and supported Within Temptation (geee!). What can you do except wishing organizators have some better sight in music!

Franz Ferdinand were good too. I was expecting to have more fun but it was still good. I was so carried away with Manics so this is normal I suppose.

Chris Cornell (however I am not a fan)worths a mention too. I enjoyed his performance a lot. He is great at winding up the crowd. Who knew, I would like his show and get bored by Pumpkins?!? Lol

Re: Manic Street Preachers ruled the festival
1/3 of Suggestive Leg
1/3 of Suggestive Leg Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 4:12 PM Quote
Hurrah for the Manics! They've been so good live this year.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 7:21 PM Quote
1/3 of Suggestive Leg wrote:
Hurrah for the Manics! They've been so good live this year.

Agreed!

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Tue 04 Sep, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
Hey! Were you at the festival!!! Why didn't you tell me about it? I was there near the front line as well.Manics were fucking amazing,so was Franz Ferdinand imo.It was such a good festival..More than I had expected,at least..

champagnesupernova
champagnesupernova Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2007 6:27 PM Quote
Hurrah for them indeed!!!

travisturkey wrote:
Hey! Were you at the festival!!! Why didn't you tell me about it? I was there near the front line as well.Manics were fucking amazing,so was Franz Ferdinand imo.It was such a good festival..More than I had expected,at least..

I tried to comment on your page but it won't appear on there.

Anywho, you know I barely miss festivals and gigs. So YOU should have let me know you were there, dear! ;-)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:11 AM