Travis

FAO Hanne
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 8:22 AM Quote
Have you seen on "live dates" 19th of octobre TRAVIS at Odense???? We should have come to Denmark in Octobre:( I would have loved to see them there. I bet you will be?!
If so, Have a great time!!

Re: FAO Hanne
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 8:37 AM Quote
Yes I will be there if they start selling the tickets any time soon! Can't find it on Billetnet yet, and they're supposed to be on sale in 23 minutes... We'll see if they come up.

Too bad you won't be there :o/

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 9:33 AM Quote
definately a case of bad timing:) But being a selfish jean i hope they'll come to Amsterdam too!!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:24 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Yes I will be there if they start selling the tickets any time soon! Can't find it on Billetnet yet, and they're supposed to be on sale in 23 minutes... We'll see if they come up.

Too bad you won't be there :o/

got yer tickets Hanne ??? :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 10:32 AM Quote
not yet... they're not on sale yet! For whatever reason :oS

They're on sale in Norway but not here *sigh*

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 11:30 AM Quote
hope you'll get them soon!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 11:38 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
not yet... they're not on sale yet! For whatever reason :oS

They're on sale in Norway but not here *sigh*

och that must be really frustrating! got 2 tickets just now. One I ordered on the website which CHF 79 plus 12 for posting and one I bought at one of their counters for CHF 79; just to make sure lol I'll cancel the one I've ordered on the webssite now. Plus I think I'm gonna have a wee word with my niece ;)

sina:)

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 11:49 AM Quote
No mention of Travis on any of the danish music sites. We'll prob have to wait till Monday now?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 11:56 AM Quote
Edel wrote:
No mention of Travis on any of the danish music sites. We'll prob have to wait till Monday now?

Or tomorrow, sometimes they go on sale on saturdays too, I think.

And Sina, I think you should have a word with her! Plus I'm sure you can get someone to go, even if it's in the middle of the week :o)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 31 Aug, 2007 12:11 PM Quote

And Sina, I think you should have a word with her! Plus I'm sure you can get someone to go, even if it's in the middle of the week :o) [/quote]

hmmm,I think I will :) Problem is that Jenny who would come, works at the school at night, the same with all the others I can think of... all English teachers at D' school !*sigh* but I'm working on it. lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:58 PM