Travis

top gear.
audrey
audrey Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 1:26 AM Quote
you people over the pond from me are lucky to get to see this show whenever youd like.... i, however, have suffered this whole year without seeing one episode.. until tonight. YES.
thank you bbc america.

i am off work tomorrow. unfortunately, i have a lot to do, or else id be lazy and sit on the mb all day long.

now im going to go back to listening to all of the new radiohead tracks ive aquired this evening. mwhaha. oh, and going back to watching top gear.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/e/ec/TopGearStig.jpg

Re: top gear.
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 3:41 AM Quote
audrey wrote:
you people over the pond from me are lucky to get to see this show whenever youd like.... i, however, have suffered this whole year without seeing one episode.. until tonight. YES.
thank you bbc america.

i am off work tomorrow. unfortunately, i have a lot to do, or else id be lazy and sit on the mb all day long.

now im going to go back to listening to all of the new radiohead tracks ive aquired this evening. mwhaha. oh, and going back to watching top gear.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/e/ec/TopGearStig.jpg

You are FREAKING me out....I just watched one of the shows from the weekend and have two more to go (just catching up). The wife was pissed off as she couldn't watch the tv downstairs while it was recording, but she changed her mind when she was watching them test their convertible mini-van...classic!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 4:15 AM Quote
Oh my God! I just got finished watching 2 episodes of that show! I've NEVER even heard of it before tonight but I was cracking up at the minivan part and also at the other episode I just saw where they tried to make their own aquatic cars, LMAO!

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 2:43 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

You are FREAKING me out....I just watched one of the shows from the weekend and have two more to go (just catching up). The wife was pissed off as she couldn't watch the tv downstairs while it was recording, but she changed her mind when she was watching them test their convertible mini-van...classic!

hHAHAHA. i fucking love this show. ive watched it for years, but this year it was really really hard to find it on the tele over here.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 2:43 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
Oh my God! I just got finished watching 2 episodes of that show! I've NEVER even heard of it before tonight but I was cracking up at the minivan part and also at the other episode I just saw where they tried to make their own aquatic cars, LMAO!

hahah!! its great. its always good. i lovvvvvvvve it.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 4:44 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

hHAHAHA. i fucking love this show. ive watched it for years, but this year it was really really hard to find it on the tele over here.

You need Tivo or a DVR....there are two shows back to back on Saturday and the "new" episodes are Monday night. I just record them all and delte if I have seen before.

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 4:49 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
audrey wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

You need Tivo or a DVR....there are two shows back to back on Saturday and the "new" episodes are Monday night. I just record them all and delte if I have seen before.

i have dvr! what channel do you find it on? weve been looking forever and have just found it. we used to watch it on speed, but they took it off there..

kubzz
kubzz Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 4:57 PM Quote
have you guys seen the recent feature episode when they travelled to the north pole?

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
kubzz wrote:
have you guys seen the recent feature episode when they travelled to the north pole?

Yeah I saw that one, it was a really good show. I felt sorry for them, especially Hammond.

kubzz
kubzz Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:42 PM Quote
id love to do the sort of stuff they get to do well maybe not gettin pushed into ice cold water like clarkson did

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:45 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
mozman68 wrote:
audrey wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

i have dvr! what channel do you find it on? weve been looking forever and have just found it. we used to watch it on speed, but they took it off there..

BBC America

http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/266/index.jsp

Esteban
Esteban Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
I love Top Gear.

Watch repeats all the while on UKTV G2.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
Top gear is ACE! Have you guys seen Jonathan Ross on their circuit? awesome. Love the one where the had their mothers to testdrive a small car.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
Goddamnit, I thought this was a post about good drugs... :P

Dubz
nemo me impune lacessit

isma
isma Posted Tue 28 Aug, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
http://www.zen36049.zen.co.uk/Top%20Gear.gif

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:47 PM