Travis

Demetri Martin !
Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
So I was at Belle Tire today getting my brakes changed and had to do a double take when I saw these tickets on the counter ... !

http://i16.tinypic.com/4y5pm69.jpg

Hehe :) I might go...I've never actually seen Demetri do comedy except for in the "Selfish Jean" video. Does anyone know if his stand-up is funny?

Re: Demetri Martin !
NewBaby
NewBaby Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:09 AM Quote
I've seen his specials on tv and of course on the daily show. I'd go if I were you. his special was pretty funny-dry humor and he plays music too. he's so great! go.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 1:19 AM Quote
NewBaby wrote:
I've seen his specials on tv and of course on the daily show. I'd go if I were you. his special was pretty funny-dry humor and he plays music too. he's so great! go.

Cool! Thanks!

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
Check out his website...he has clips from being on Conan, Letterman, etc. Not haha funny for me, but there's actually some good bits...

loria
loria Posted Tue 21 Aug, 2007 3:24 AM Quote
dammit I reallly wish I could go but I have to work! $10 is just too good.. and at Meadowbrook? Oh GO and have a blast for me ;)

Nikki
Nikki Posted Wed 22 Aug, 2007 2:12 AM Quote
loria wrote:
dammit I reallly wish I could go but I have to work! $10 is just too good.. and at Meadowbrook? Oh GO and have a blast for me ;)

Yeah, it's only $10, so I think I'll take the boyfriend :)
I live about 40 minutes from Meadow Brook/ OU's campus...graduated from there last year. :)

Liz_77
Liz_77 Posted Sat 08 Sep, 2007 11:18 PM Quote
As someone mentioned, he's on The Daily Show and is hilarious on there. He's not on every show, but you should watch it anyway. Maybe you'll see his "Trendspotting" bit...I love it! He cracks me up so I was thrilled to see him doing Selfish Jean.

noreply9
noreply9 Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2007 12:43 AM Quote
Hey, did anybody see Demetri on Flight of the Conchords?? I thought he was great!

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 09 Sep, 2007 2:31 PM Quote
He does this thing with a flip chart that's pretty damn funny. I saw it on the 100 Greatest stand-ups programme once. Good stuff!

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 5:01 AM Quote
Very funny the shows, i Saw it!!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:54 PM