DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:48 PM Quote
Is anyone else going this year?

Nikki

Off to bed
DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
*YAWN*

Need my beauty sleep, you all sleep well when bed time comes for you.

Nighty night.
x

Re: T in the Park 2007
Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 2:35 AM Quote
Nope had planned on as it's always something I fancied going to but decided to go for Connect and Indian Summer instead. Vastly prefer the two line-ups to the T in the Park one

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 2:37 AM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Nope had planned on as it's always something I fancied going to but decided to go for Connect and Indian Summer instead. Vastly prefer the two line-ups to the T in the Park one

The Connect festival has an amazing line up and who knows with me workin' I might just be able to make it, We'll have to wait and see tho'

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 2:44 AM Quote
Yep simply can't wait. Will keep me going all summer knowing I've got it to look forward to at the end!

At the same time though I'm dreading the inevitable clashes with bands. ALthough currently I know I absolutely have to see Bjork, LCD Soundsystem, CSS and Modest Mouse

jaguar
jaguar Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 6:58 PM Quote
I will be goin to my 12th T in the park this year its an amazing weekend away in the wilderness of Scotland,however Andrew is correct in saying Indian Summer & Connect having better lineups.

The Flaming Lips,Wilco,Midlake,Clap Your Hands Say Yeah & The Rapture to name a few @ Indian Summer looks amazing

and I`m seriously considering trekking up to Inverary to see Teenage Fanclub,LCD Soundsystem,CSS,Primal Scream,1990`s,Hot Chip,2 Lone Swordsmen and djs like Alex Smoke,Tom Middleton

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
I'd love to go, because it always looks great fun and the festivals down here are either full of dickheads (Reading), or too mainstream (V), such a long way though =(

DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I'd love to go, because it always looks great fun and the festivals down here are either full of dickheads (Reading), or too mainstream (V), such a long way though =(

Should be great, I'm going with my Brother and his fiancee.

Look @ me the gooseberry hehe

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 10:55 PM Quote
DjelibayB wrote:
Esteban wrote:

Gooseberry? There'll be thousands of other people there no?

DjelibayB
DjelibayB Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 10:57 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
DjelibayB wrote:
Esteban wrote:

I bloody hope so lol

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 27 May, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
DjelibayB wrote:
Esteban wrote:
DjelibayB wrote:
Esteban wrote:

I bloody hope so lol

How mad would that be if there wasn't though?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:05 AM