Travis

Trashy TV
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
My god, the amount of trash on the telly these days is unreal. There is nowt on telly and I'm flicking away and Jerry Springer is on.
The most trashiest show ever. For example, some woman has just come on saying that she wasn't giving her boyfriend his artificial leg back because he was cheating on her!
I'm turnig it off right NOW!
:)

Re: Trashy TV
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:20 PM Quote
Put the music channel on, or put Friends on it comes on at 5 on E4

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
Day time tv is the worst! So soul destroying, best watching a dvd instead lol.

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:26 PM Quote
lulu07 wrote:
Put the music channel on, or put Friends on it comes on at 5 on E4

Oh yeah, I never forget to watch Friends on E4!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:28 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:

I agree with you there, all you have is chatshows and crap like that.
I quite like watching stuff like Will and Grace and Newlyweds (Nick and Jessica) and Friends but I don't get a chance to watch that when my fiance is home cos he hates it!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:32 PM Quote
Itv2 has saved my life!! I love daytime telly.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:53 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Peewee wrote:

I quite like watching stuff like Will and Grace and Newlyweds (Nick and Jessica) and Friends but I don't get a chance to watch that when my fiance is home cos he hates it!

Yep my partner hates all that too! Tell you what tho I have a strange and sick facination for watching MY SUPER SWEET 16 on MTV, I can't help it but it makes me wanna slap those wee brat silly! lol v funny tho. All I get at the mo until bloody next MAY will be the football, is there anyway I can cancel Sky Sports and still live????? lol

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:55 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Jeremy Kyle doesn't give two hoots eh? He will gladly tell his guests (eg, the ones who cheat on their partners) to "shut up" or will just tell them what he thinks of them. There's no half arsing around with him!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:57 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
Peewee wrote:

Yep my partner hates all that too! Tell you what tho I have a strange and sick facination for watching MY SUPER SWEET 16 on MTV, I can't help it but it makes me wanna slap those wee brat silly! lol v funny tho. All I get at the mo until bloody next MAY will be the football, is there anyway I can cancel Sky Sports and still live????? lol

Yeah, I've seen that My Super Sweet 16. Bloody spoilt bitches! They will no have no idea what it will be like living in the real world.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:58 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

Jeremy Kyle doesn't give two hoots eh? He will gladly tell his guests (eg, the ones who cheat on their partners) to "shut up" or will just tell them what he thinks of them. There's no half arsing around with him!

Haha I just love it. His programme is waaay better than his radio show he used to do!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 4:59 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

heehee I like Jeremy....I tend to catch him in the morning on my late nights, great tele :-/ strange screwed up families on those programmes.....do u ever think OMG why in god's name are they airing all their dirty laundry in public....cringe factor!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 5:04 PM Quote
Peewee wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:

heehee I like Jeremy....I tend to catch him in the morning on my late nights, great tele :-/ strange screwed up families on those programmes.....do u ever think OMG why in god's name are they airing all their dirty laundry in public....cringe factor!

I know, most of the families on there EESHK! They'll come on the stage and bawl and shout and point the finger right in the faces of their loved ones(!) and when test results are read they will run off stage. It's predictable but you have to watch!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 1:28 PM Quote
day time TV makes me laugh...I also watch some children's programmes with my brother...good old sibling bonding...hahaha

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:03 PM