Travis

Heeee-eeeey, Andy...?
Why Does It Always Payne On Me
Why Does It Always Payne On Me Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
I'm spacing out my listens to the entire Boy With No Name album, so I don't make myself sick of it -- I love it so.

But I just noticed... there aren't really any Andy solos on this album! Ehhhh?! I suppose it might be to keep it more mellow-sounding...?

What do you lot think?

--J.

Re: Heeee-eeeey, Andy...?
Dun-dun-dunlop
Dun-dun-dunlop Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 1:10 AM Quote
Ennngh. I know what a lot of people will say; solos wouldn't have worked on this album. And... well, that's probably true.

But, that being said; I really, REALLY hope Andy has a least a couple of solos on the next album. I mean, yeah, he has AIWDIR, The Beautiful Occupation, Happy To Hang Around(not that they play the latter two anymore, sigh) and such to blow everyone away with live, but... a new!Andy Solo(tm) would be absolutely brilliant(wink wink nudge nudge, lads!)

... and, of course, no matter the number of solos he gets, he will always be my-- I mean, our wee rock god.

hail_fran
hail_fran Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 1:23 AM Quote
there are kind of wee solos in One Night and Sailing Away but maybe im clutching at straws here lol.

feri
feri Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 6:15 AM Quote
You were at the Toronto show right? I remember you..you were behind us and also cuz my friend is friends with your friend from York...gosh I feel like a stalker lol.....

Why Does It Always Payne On Me
Why Does It Always Payne On Me Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 6:32 AM Quote
feri wrote:
You were at the Toronto show right? I remember you..you were behind us and also cuz my friend is friends with your friend from York...gosh I feel like a stalker lol.....

Hahaha, yeah I was at the Toronto gig! It was legendary, wasn't it?! ;D

O_o Which friend from York? (Almost all of them are from York! Haha)

feri
feri Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 5:31 PM Quote
Why Does It Always Payne On Me wrote:
feri wrote:

Hahaha, yeah I was at the Toronto gig! It was legendary, wasn't it?! ;D

O_o Which friend from York? (Almost all of them are from York! Haha)

YEAH it was awesome! Well my friend saw you and shes like 'I know that girl' (not actually knowing you personally but meaning she's seen you) Cuz she was friends with Rahim from York lol

I don't know Rahim or you but I just felt like pointing out this useless piece lol

BettyPekker
BettyPekker Posted Thu 09 Aug, 2007 6:50 PM Quote
Andy is the best

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 2:45 AM Quote
Andy, Andy, Andy!!!

(Cheering!!!!!)

feri
feri Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 2:57 AM Quote
Andy, You're a staaaaaar! Sorry I had to, it was too tempting.

Dun-dun-dunlop
Dun-dun-dunlop Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 6:37 AM Quote
feri wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha... *ahem* YAY, corny song puns! (I make far to many of them myself)

feri
feri Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 7:54 AM Quote
Dun-dun-dunlop wrote:
feri wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha... *ahem* YAY, corny song puns! (I make far to many of them myself)

lol I didn't make the song tho! It's The Killers' song..it's called Andy, You're a star! Yeah I have a habit of trying to relate everything to lyrics!

Dun-dun-dunlop
Dun-dun-dunlop Posted Fri 10 Aug, 2007 6:56 PM Quote
feri wrote:
Dun-dun-dunlop wrote:
feri wrote:

lol I didn't make the song tho! It's The Killers' song..it's called Andy, You're a star! Yeah I have a habit of trying to relate everything to lyrics!

Hahaha, I know! In fact, I used to love that song just because it had the name "Andy" in it(I've never been that much of a Killers fan)... I haven't heard it in ages, so it's nice to know that someone else made that connection too. =P

And aye. It's FAR too much fun to relate things to lyrics... or even random Travis-related things. Like, every time I hear the word "pain" or "pane" I immediately think "Payne" and start cracking up, haha. I bet he gets made fun of all the time for having that last name.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:48 PM