Travis

Hi All....
Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:15 PM Quote
How are we all tonight?

I can't believe the new site. It's brill. Fran was right... he said it would be up by the end of the week and that we wouldn't be disappointed.

Gotta learn what all the buttons do now though!

Must post my pics from Manchester too. What a night. Can't wait till london.

Re: Hi All....
Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
hello! i was quite shocked when i saw the new board! we all have to start from scratch again!! how are you?

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
yup fran sed to me in bournemouth on wed it would b up this week

Baby Fran
Baby Fran Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
How are we all tonight?

I can't believe the new site. It's brill. Fran was right... he said it would be up by the end of the week and that we wouldn't be disappointed.

Hi Steph hope to meet you in London too.

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:54 PM Quote
i know saras on holiday too

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 8:57 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
How are we all tonight?

Hi Steph! Would be cool to see some of your photos from Manchester too. Hope you're well, and that you didn't get told off for making your dad wait in the car park for so long, lol.

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:05 PM Quote
Typing to Reach You wrote:
Steph wrote:
How are we all tonight?

Hi Steph! Would be cool to see some of your photos from Manchester too. Hope you're well, and that you didn't get told off for making your dad wait in the car park for so long, lol.

Hey Luke, Nah my dad was really cool with it actually!

I'll upload some of my pics in the morning, gotta charge my camera up. Got some great ones though an your one with Fran is cool.

Did you get home ok?

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:07 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
Steph wrote:
How are we all tonight?

I'll upload some of my pics in the morning, gotta charge my camera up. Got some great ones though an your one with Fran is cool.

Did you get home ok?

Yeah got home fine thanks. It was a long night...bit weird getting into bed when it was light outside. =P
But it went pretty smoothly thankfully.

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:16 PM Quote
Beatle Babe wrote:
hello! i was quite shocked when i saw the new board! we all have to start from scratch again!! how are you?

This is really weird trying to reply to everyone. I'm fine thanks. Have you been to any of the gigs recently?

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 9:20 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
Steph wrote:
How are we all tonight?

Did you get home ok?

Yeah got home fine thanks. It was a long night...bit weird getting into bed when it was light outside. =P
But it went pretty smoothly thankfully.

Cool. Well hopefully see you at the Dalby show.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:34 PM Quote
Hi Steph :)

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

Hi Sue,

How are you? I shouted to you as you walked past the front of the Manchester Q but you didnt hear me. You could have stayed at the front of the Q with us.

Are you going to any other shows? I've just sorted out my travel to London and hotel. Its so expensive. The 2 forest dates to sort out now.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
Somewhere Else wrote:

Hi Sue,

How are you? I shouted to you as you walked past the front of the Manchester Q but you didnt hear me. You could have stayed at the front of the Q with us.

Are you going to any other shows? I've just sorted out my travel to London and hotel. Its so expensive. The 2 forest dates to sort out now.

Oh I wish I had heard you! I was panicking cus I was later than usual and lonely too :( ...Never mind .Did you get to talk to the Band? I wanted to stay afterwards but am no good on my own knowing where to go lol ....Am going to Dalby Forrest but dont know where am staying yet. Where do yuo get In London ? I looked on the archive , I cant believe how many gigs are being clocked up and I am just not going to enuf! I must try for another Forrest! :)

Steph
Steph Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 11:19 PM Quote
Going to London either Mon night and stay till Wed or Tues Morning till Wed. Gonna do some sightseeing.

Yeah met the band afterwards. Talked to Fran for ages must've been nearly 40 mins or more. He showed us pics on his phone of Nora and Clay. They're both lovely.

Will have to catch up with you at the forest gigs.

Somewhere Else
Somewhere Else Posted Sat 26 May, 2007 11:28 PM Quote
Steph wrote:
Going to London either Mon night and stay till Wed or Tues Morning till Wed. Gonna do some sightseeing.

Yeah met the band afterwards. Talked to Fran for ages must've been nearly 40 mins or more. He showed us pics on his phone of Nora and Clay. They're both lovely.

Will have to catch up with you at the forest gigs.

Oh dont! 40 minutes!!! * turns green as a cabbage* yes hope to see you at Dalby, think Im going with my sister .

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:06 PM