Travis

Yes! New Room.
GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:30 PM Quote
I used to be a football fan (or soccer for all you American boardies) and my favourite team was Rangers. So. I got my room decorated with all this Rangers stuff and now I don't like football (soccer) at all. It's just a game and people take it too seriously. So finally, after countless attempts at making my mum agree, I get to "re-decorate" my room. Really, all I'm doing is taking away all the Rangers stuff in it and leaving it as it is, so it's not really re-decorating. But still, as long as I'm rid of all that crap, I'm happy. :)

Re: Yes! New Room.
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:32 PM Quote
you could always go for 'travis' wall paper

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:36 PM Quote
Just get loads of different posters- bands, the simpsons- whatever!

My room is extremely colourful, and i have both the complete simpsons cast and the complete cast of the muppets looking down on me. As well as countless talented musicians ;)

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:36 PM Quote
Quote:
you could always go for 'travis' wall paper

Well, I don't have wall paper ... just paint. Although, I do have a border so I could look for one of them with Travis on it. :P

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:37 PM Quote
I kindly asked my mum a couple of weeks ago if they would consider putting up a supersized piture of me and Fran on one of the walls in their livingroom - surprisingly she said NO! I wonder why.....

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:39 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Just get loads of different posters- bands, the simpsons- whatever!

My room is extremely colourful, and i have both the complete simpsons cast and the complete cast of the muppets looking down on me. As well as countless talented musicians ;)

That's what I plan to do.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:39 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
I kindly asked my mum a couple of weeks ago if they would consider putting up a supersized piture of me and Fran on one of the walls in their livingroom - surprisingly she said NO! I wonder why.....

can't think why - lol

perhaps the choice of frame you choose was wrong

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Yeah, it's a mystery why she didn't agree...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:40 PM Quote
Haha! See what i'm going to do at the end of uni is print out all my favourite pictures of the last 4 years and keep them in an album. My Mum keeps photo albums since my sister was born (she's 2 years older than me) and they're great to have and look through. And uni has been a good time, so it'd be nice to have that.

GotChrist, i took pictures of my room earlier today actually- so i'll post them up at some stage to give you an idea of what to do. Posters are the way forward! :)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
happy_me wrote:

can't think why - lol

perhaps the choice of frame you choose was wrong

no frame, i thought we could use the picture as wall paper :D lol

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 7:41 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
GotChrist, i took pictures of my room earlier today actually- so i'll post them up at some stage to give you an idea of what to do. Posters are the way forward! :)

Ta very much.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:13 PM Quote
God I feel old. I don't have a room anymore, I have a flat. My room at my parents' house is only a room for sleeping whenever I'm there. I've got no influence on the decoration anymore.

Maybe just as well, once upon a time the room was plastered with Take That and Bon Jovi posters :oS

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:24 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Maybe just as well, once upon a time the room was plastered with Take That and Bon Jovi posters :oS

That's some taste of music you once had :P. lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
GotChrist wrote:

That's some taste of music you once had :P. lol

Erm, I was young and I didn't know what I was doing. Does that work as an excuse? You never know what those teenage hormones can do to you!

GotChrist
GotChrist Posted Mon 06 Aug, 2007 8:31 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Erm, I was young and I didn't know what I was doing. Does that work as an excuse? You never know what those teenage hormones can do to you!

Yes, I think it does work as an excuse cos when I was 7 I used to listen to absolutely everything ... I'm too embarassed to name anything.

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:13 PM