Travis

Radio Clyde 261
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 4:24 PM Quote
When I saw the t shirt that Fran wears in the video for 'Closer,' I thought, "Hmm, that's a cool shirt." And then he wore in in those nice promotion shots for TBWNN. So I did some research and apparently Frank Zappa wore it first when he visited Glasgow. A site showed me where I could buy it online for about... $40! So I stuck it to the man, and screen printed it meself

(The picture of the shirt is suppose to go here, but I cannot figure out how to add pictures into my posts. HELP!)

Just thought that was cool. That's all.

If you would like to buy the real thing then go to www.lostpropertee.com

Re: Radio Clyde 261
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
When I saw the t shirt that Fran wears in the video for 'Closer,' I thought, "Hmm, that's a cool shirt." And then he wore in in those nice promotion shots for TBWNN. So I did some research and apparently Frank Zappa wore it first when he visited Glasgow. A site showed me where I could buy it online for about... $40! So I stuck it to the man, and screen printed it meself

(The picture of the shirt is suppose to go here, but I cannot figure out how to add pictures into my posts. HELP!)

I bought one of those T-Shirts from eBay about a month ago for about £10. It's ubercool!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 9:37 PM Quote
Tracey982 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

I bought one of those T-Shirts from eBay about a month ago for about £10. It's ubercool!

I had one given to my for my birthday back in May =)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 04 Aug, 2007 9:38 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Tracey982 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

I had one given to my for my birthday back in May =)

Cool.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:59 PM