Travis

Orlando Show
Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 1:07 AM Quote
I have been to a Travis show -- FINALLY!! ...and it was awesome! ;)

The Orlando show last night was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! I was right in front of Andy!! Right there! and cameras were allowed! And I took many many pictures..I actually had to delete some previous pictures during the show because my memory card was full. The songs were wonderful - here's the setlist in no particular order:

Selfish Jean
Good Feeling (Klaus! Klaus! Klaus!)
Battleships
Pipe Dreams
Eyes Wide Open
As You Are
Sing
Love will Come Through
Closer
Quicksand
WDIAROM
My Eyes
Side
Writing to Reach You
Flowers in the Window - my favorite part was when Fran let go of his guitar and Andy and Dougie reached in to play it (Dougie strumming, Andy making the chords - sweet!!)
Turn
Driftwood

And I know people were disappointed about after the show (well, the wait was really long) -- I was just as exhausted as everyone else, but I can't believe that someone used the phrase "Only Andy" - ONLY ANDY?!!? He's way awesome and as much as I was hoping the rest of the band was coming out - I am not at ALL disappointed that Andy came out.
I am overjoyed.
My first Travis concert -- and hopefully not my last. I can't wait to go to another show!

Thanks guys for an amazing experience.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/allaboutdrums/MeandANDY730.07.jpg (THANK YOU ANDY!!)

Re: Orlando Show
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:14 AM Quote
No...thank you for having a positive attitude and appreciating what a great show they put on...last time I checked, the ticket didn't say anything about meeting the band after the show...Great Pic!! Where are the rest?

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:19 AM Quote
thats a great picture of you and Andy! Im glad you enojoyed it!!

Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:32 AM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
last time I checked, the ticket didn't say anything about meeting the band after the show...Great Pic!! Where are the rest?

That's so true!! There was no guarantee that any of them would meet afterwards.
I uploaded some more pictures on this site under the Orlando show.

:D

Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:34 AM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

I love that picture of you and Fran!! Was that taken in GA?

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:46 AM Quote
Luv wrote:
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

I love that picture of you and Fran!! Was that taken in GA?

yeah it was in Atlanta on Sunday. We had gotten a picture with him earlier, but then I realized that my camera had messed up, and I thought the pictures were deleted(turned out they werent). But we went back and waited until Fran was talking with some other fans, and asked him to be in another picture. He was like "of course!" and he wraps his arms around me and says "like this? Is this ok?" Duh! Of course it was, haha!

Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:52 AM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

He was like "of course!" and he wraps his arms around me and says "like this? Is this ok?" Duh! Of course it was, haha!

lol "no Fran, get off me!" - I'm sure that's the answer he was expecting, hehe

;P that's awesome!

PictureInWhite
PictureInWhite Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 2:54 AM Quote
That is so awesome! I love the setlist! And the pic of you and Andy is TRES cute!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:01 AM Quote
awww...i'm glad you had a great time! hopefully, it won't be your last!! it shouldn't be - i'm pretty sure they said they'd be coming around again...
great picture of you and Andy, by the way!

Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:06 AM Quote
PictureInWhite wrote:
That is so awesome! I love the setlist! And the pic of you and Andy is TRES cute!

Thanks!
I wish I could remember the order of the songs but I'm sure someone will post that sooner or later (I was trying to get s setlist but I couldn't!)

;)

Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:09 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
hopefully, it won't be your last!! it shouldn't be - i'm pretty sure they said they'd be coming around again...

Yeah, I think Fran mentioned that they'd be back - it might have been my ears hearing what they want, but it sounded like "within the year" maybe. Can't be certain. But i'm definitely not missing the next one!!

clockpolitiks
clockpolitiks Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:16 AM Quote
Yea, it was a great show. I might have had a problem with afterward, but the concert itself was amazing. Glad your picture with Andy turned out good. I got one too, but it's on my sisters camera. It'll be a while before I can get that. The setlist was great. Quicksand was a nice surprise. I really liked the whole Dougie strumming while Fran rapped. That was hilarious.

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:18 AM Quote
Luv wrote:
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

He was like "of course!" and he wraps his arms around me and says "like this? Is this ok?" Duh! Of course it was, haha!

lol "no Fran, get off me!" - I'm sure that's the answer he was expecting, hehe

;P that's awesome!

haha-yeah, I so almost told him to get off me! Not!! Would any woman?

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:19 AM Quote
Luv wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
hopefully, it won't be your last!! it shouldn't be - i'm pretty sure they said they'd be coming around again...

Yeah, I think Fran mentioned that they'd be back - it might have been my ears hearing what they want, but it sounded like "within the year" maybe. Can't be certain. But i'm definitely not missing the next one!!

Nope! not just your ears...I heard the same. haha! i'm going to catch as many as i can--again...i saw them 4 times this year already! lol...i just can't get enough of them...they are amazing!

Luv
Luv Posted Wed 01 Aug, 2007 3:27 AM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:

haha-yeah, I so almost told him to get off me! Not!! Would any woman?

I couldn't imagine that happening! lol

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:50 AM