Travis

my hubby has a man-crush...
minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 2:29 AM Quote
...on dougie! he saw the show in MN and was just mesmerized by dougie and his performance. well, he might not have chosen the word "mesmerized" but get this--we go over to C&T's for some Guitar Hero and he's rockin' out like dougie on the bass (he used to be the guitar lead...hehehe!), hip moves and all!

anyway, samurai sandy has the task of bringing back an autographed pic of dougie for my hubby.

cheers!

Re: my hubby has a man-crush...
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 6:01 AM Quote
oh yeah, dougie's got hips for sure

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 7:52 AM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
...on dougie! he saw the show in MN and was just mesmerized by dougie and his performance. well, he might not have chosen the word "mesmerized" but get this--we go over to C&T's for some Guitar Hero and he's rockin' out like dougie on the bass (he used to be the guitar lead...hehehe!), hip moves and all!

anyway, samurai sandy has the task of bringing back an autographed pic of dougie for my hubby.

cheers!

lol!! man...that' hilarious...you need to take some video of it for me! i got the autograph for him!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 1:50 PM Quote
oh, you rock! he'll be so syked (do kids still say syked these days?!). man, you'll have to tell me all about it. email me or call me (@ work i guess!).

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:11 PM Quote
Your husband chooses well.

Dougies hip movement alone would turn any man.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:37 PM Quote
Darran wrote:

lol! you too??

paul_c
paul_c Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 4:56 PM Quote
Darran wrote:

Particularly those 'thrusts' during Love Will Come Through. Oof!

cathyp
cathyp Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:37 PM Quote
minnesotamary wrote:
we go over to C&T's for some Guitar Hero and he's rockin' out like dougie on the bass (he used to be the guitar lead...hehehe!), hip moves and all!

This is C of C&T mentioned above (and my first post, I couldn't resist any longer!) and I have to say that my husband and I were giggling at Minnesota Mary's husbands hip thrusts. (Sorry Mary, but Dougies are way better!)

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 5:41 PM Quote
cathyp wrote:
minnesotamary wrote:
we go over to C&T's for some Guitar Hero and he's rockin' out like dougie on the bass (he used to be the guitar lead...hehehe!), hip moves and all!

This is C of C&T mentioned above (and my first post, I couldn't resist any longer!) and I have to say that my husband and I were giggling at Minnesota Mary's husbands hip thrusts. (Sorry Mary, but Dougies are way better!)

OMG!! what have i done??? you're hooked too??
lol! y'all are just as crazy as me! yeah, i haven't seen her husband's Guitar hero hip thrusts yet (hopefully, i never will!), but I'm sure there's no beating Dougie's!!

minnesotamary
minnesotamary Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 6:05 PM Quote
yes, my hubby still has a thing or two (or ten) to learn about dougie's hip movements! he's working on the stare and scottish accent--it's driving me bonkers! but i get a good laugh!!

cathy--you have fierce competition for dougie!!! you better watch out! :)

cathyp
cathyp Posted Thu 26 Jul, 2007 6:15 PM Quote
Hmm... I may not be sharing those videos of Dougie with him anytime soon then. ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:39 PM