Travis

Deebee
isma
isma Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 5:09 PM Quote
GO TO SEE I'M FROM BARCLONA!

It's worth it! ;-)
Are you going to see them for The Inrock Festival !?
The Lineup is grand this year

..Bonde Do Role, Hadouken!, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Second Sex, Reverend And The Makers, Ludeal, Cocoon, Cold War Kids, Jamie T, Blood Red Shoes, The Twang, Foals, Metronomy, The Go! Team,The Gossip, Jack Peñate, Elvis Perkins, Cajun Dance Party, Johnny Flynn, Seasick Steve, Los Campesinos!, Yelle, Marit Bergman, The Teenagers, The Enemy, Lavender Diamond, The Maccabees, These New Puritans, Beirut, Andrew Bird, Loney Dea,Klaxons, Bloc Party, I’m From Barcelona,Devendra Banhart,Editors!

Re: Deebee
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
Deebee

Stop pretending you're busy !

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:05 AM Quote
isma wrote:
GO TO SEE I'M FROM BARCLONA!

It's worth it! ;-)
Are you going to see them for The Inrock Festival !?
The Lineup is grand this year

..Bonde Do Role, Hadouken!, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Second Sex, Reverend And The Makers, Ludeal, Cocoon, Cold War Kids, Jamie T, Blood Red Shoes, The Twang, Foals, Metronomy, The Go! Team,The Gossip, Jack Peñate, Elvis Perkins, Cajun Dance Party, Johnny Flynn, Seasick Steve, Los Campesinos!, Yelle, Marit Bergman, The Teenagers, The Enemy, Lavender Diamond, The Maccabees, These New Puritans, Beirut, Andrew Bird, Loney Dea,Klaxons, Bloc Party, I’m From Barcelona,Devendra Banhart,Editors!

Oooooh I'd love to go to a rock festival but unfortunately there are things (or rather, little people) at home which stop me going. No, I saw the IFB tickets for a gig in Lyon in October (11th, I think???) and they weren't expensive - only 22 euros. Thought it might be a laugh. I'll let you know if I can manage to convince to old man to tag along, , LOL.

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:08 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Deebee

Oy, Abs, I WAS busy!!! We had friends over last night for a boozy BBQ - all good fun. What've you been up to lately?? Another BBQ for us tonight, aaah summer's finally here and it feels great!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 21 Jul, 2007 11:09 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Deebee

Oy, Abs, I WAS busy!!! We had friends over last night for a boozy BBQ - all good fun. What've you been up to lately?? Another BBQ for us tonight, aaah summer's finally here and it feels great!

oy !
created another thread to "bavarder"

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:34 AM