Travis

Just a quick hello
deemac
deemac Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
Seems people miss me on here....I must say I am very happy to hear that! I miss all of you too. Things are great but busy here. It seems if you get into the music "biz" here in TO you can pretty much be guaranteed to be out almost every night of the week. It even means missing out on a chance to see our lovely lovely Travis boys live.

*waits for the gasps and screams of shock to subside before continuing*

I know I know, Fran and guys if you are reading this I am SO sorry, I would love to come to your show but duty calls. I know you will wow the crowd at the Warehouse (it will always be the Warehouse to me) here in TO when you play Thursday....maybe you will come back and play again before the next album so I can catch you? *wishes*

And to anyone who goes to that show, please msg or email me and let me know how it goes. I want to hear it all! I can't believe I am working on a Travis show night again...

Hope everyone is well. I will try to get a minute to get on here again soon to say hello again. Miss you!

Dee

Re: Just a quick hello
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 8:48 PM Quote
salut la canadienne !

Edel
Edel Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
Hey Dee, nice to see you here. Youre certainly kept busy, best of luck with it all:0)

deemac
deemac Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 3:16 AM Quote
Hmmm, well at least someone misses me haha. Maybe just not as many as I thought haha.

Edel my belle, glad to see you still post here! And Alvie it is always lovely to see you on the board and in email form. Hope you are both well.

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 2:16 PM Quote
DEE! It's good to see your music job is going well! What else have you been up to?
Hopefully i'll get to see you again next time i'm in TO - I have no idea when that will be but hopefully it will be soonish!!

xxxx

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 5:38 PM Quote
Hey Dee,

Lovely to see you posting on the board, I don't seem to be getting on as much now and it's all down to work! grrr Don't worry I ain't shocked u ain't seeing Travis as duty calls sometimes! I had to work too and missed their gig over here! PANTS!!! grrr Well hope you keeping well and Oi, course we miss you dear! :)

Speak soon,
Luv Wends xx

elfy
elfy Posted Wed 18 Jul, 2007 7:49 PM Quote
deemac wrote:
Hmmm, well at least someone misses me haha. Maybe just not as many as I thought haha.

Aaaaaawwwwwwww! Poor Dee! I miss you too kid! But then, I'm not really here all that much these days either. Hey ho. Hope you're well.

deemac
deemac Posted Fri 20 Jul, 2007 7:24 AM Quote
Aw, I feel so loved. Sorry to hear you missed the show too Wendy, but what can you do eh? I will catch them when they come back *fingers crossed*

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:36 PM