Travis

This had me in stitches...
paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
Hilarious!

Bare with it- it gets really funny towards the end. I was in tears laughing at this!

So funny :)

Re: This had me in stitches...
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:12 PM Quote
That was great.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:12 PM Quote
Ahhhhh! The grammar. The punctuation! AHHHHHHH!More than terrible. How ridiculato...it was a bit like reading an old Spanish text...the sentences are so frigging long! G! Yeah...it was quite entertaining...though really not THAT amusing...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:17 PM Quote
"World-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d..." is the bit that kills me. And then "loooooooooooooooved..." after that

It's hilarious!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:18 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
"World-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d..." is the bit that kills me. And then "loooooooooooooooved..." after that

It's hilarious!

There there...calm yourself...you are obviously easily amused? hahah

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:22 PM Quote
Yeah, i am. Little amuses the innocent ():o)

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:25 PM Quote
Man I nearly choked laughing.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:27 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Yeah, i am. Little amuses the innocent ():o)

Aww...personally, I am the same...for example, I find it really exciting when I discover large numbers that are divisable by 7...G! I am toooooo cool...hheheh...NOT

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Man I nearly choked laughing.

The tears were trippin me Darran mate! S'genius :)
Here- what was the 'what a head of hair' comment about? Lol

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:32 PM Quote
His voice really scares me, hahaha.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 9:40 PM Quote
I liked the "I'd rather date a snake or a rat den" bit. Not sure how you date a rat den (or a snake for that matter) but it's a fun insult.

This is slightly terrible (perhaps I should go confess on Selfish Jean)but awhile ago I was cleaning out my attic and came across a box full of letters and notes from high school. There were a ton of letters from a boyfriend who went a little nutso. I showed them to a friend because the ones he wrote after we broke up were so hysterical in their insanity. Their anger, then his pleas to win me back. We just laughed and laughed. The best line was "I'd love you even if you had AIDS, became ugly, or got fat."

As if getting fat was worse than if I had AIDS. Anyway, I know it's sort of terrible to laugh at his intense feelings but it was a long time ago and if he isn't still insane he might laugh too.

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 1:22 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hilarious!

Bare with it- it gets really funny towards the end. I was in tears laughing at this!

where did that saying originate from? the: "had me in stitches" one. is that like, you laughed so hard, your mouth ripped and you needed stitches? sorry if i sound stupid, but doesn't every saying have some sort of reason behind it right. or your shirt ripped or something because your belly was laughing so hard. lol sorry, someone please give me the history behind this saying!

anyways, i could hardly pay attention to what that girl was saying. mostly just have me a headache, but i do love how at the end, she says how she has better things to do than to think about him, yet she probably spent a good 5 minutes typing that rubbish up.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 1:27 AM Quote
HA! Oh that's a good one! *gasps for air*

nats
nats Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 4:10 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hilarious!

absolutely amuuuuuuuuuuuusingggggggggg lol
even the man who reads laugh... loved it.
the I Hate you part is great! and the last YOU!... :o)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 14 Jul, 2007 10:37 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Hilarious!

That was certainly alot to take in! I did find it amusing near the end though, the part "you are such n ass wipe n bastart" and "well bi you piece of shit..."
I read it first then read it with the narrative, what that dude must have been thinking whilst reading the letter!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:02 PM