Travis

NYC Question
kb007
kb007 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 9:10 PM Quote
Can't wait for the show on Saturday..what time has the band been coming on so far? Need to time my few pints beforehand..
Cheers..
KB

Re: NYC Question
alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:18 PM Quote
kb007 wrote:
Can't wait for the show on Saturday..what time has the band been coming on so far? Need to time my few pints beforehand..
Cheers..
KB

That's muy importante:D

I'm trying to figure out what the hell i'm going to do on Saturday. We're taking the red eye out of San Francisco and our plane lands roughly 6 a.m. and so we got all this time in between the time we land and the time we check into our hotel. It's like 3 a.m. west coast time. I'll be all dazed and confused and the only thing that comes to mind is hitting the bar at 6 a.m. You know what kind of dive bars open at 6 a.m.? That's right the scary bar fly ones. That alcohol sugar rush is the only thing that's gonna keep me up. Or maybe you can find me in central park pretending to be picnicing with my eyes closed.

ahhahahaha

To answer your question...pffffffff...just call the venue. They can tell you what time Travis hits the stage. That way if you don't want to see the opening act, you can time it perfectly. Works every time;)

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:22 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
kb007 wrote:
Cheers..
KB

I'm trying to figure out what the hell i'm going to do on Saturday. We're taking the red eye out of San Francisco and our plane lands roughly 6 a.m. and so we got all this time in between the time we land and the time we check into our hotel. It's like 3 a.m. west coast time. I'll be all dazed and confused and the only thing that comes to mind is hitting the bar at 6 a.m. You know what kind of dive bars open at 6 a.m.? That's right the scary bar fly ones. That alcohol sugar rush is the only thing that's gonna keep me up. Or maybe you can find me in central park pretending to be picnicing with my eyes closed.

ahhahahaha

lol..."and they meet on blaker street, or the park that is central..."

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:26 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

ahhahaha...blanket street you say? thanks for mapping it out for me. I bet i'll be able to bag it there. The brown kind eh? Give me a 40 and a square...belch...i'm there.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:28 PM Quote
alramon13 wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

ahhahaha...blanket street you say? thanks for mapping it out for me. I bet i'll be able to bag it there. The brown kind eh? Give me a 40 and a square...belch...i'm there.

lol...cheers! i'm flying in for a show myself...but dallas not NYC...have fun!

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:30 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

lol...cheers! i'm flying in for a show myself...but dallas not NYC...have fun!

Oh nice! But not Austin?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 12 Jul, 2007 10:32 PM Quote
no...have a friend (almost a brother) in dallas so hangin out for a few days. =)

kb007
kb007 Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 12:11 AM Quote
A bar open at 6am? Hmm well I know that Coyote Ugly bar is open until 5am sometimes..may have to just get a few large ones in the park for a while..Some good little bars right near irving plaza though..shades of green or something like that has great pints of guiness..a pre-requisite bar of mine before a show..I think this is #6 in NYC..

audrey
audrey Posted Fri 13 Jul, 2007 1:47 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
alramon13 wrote:
kb007 wrote:
Cheers..
KB

ahhahahaha

bleeker street, man.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:59 PM