Travis

Being inappropriate and stupod
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:22 PM Quote
My teacher thinks that I am a complete and utter WACKJOB! She heard me refer to myself in third person plural, whilst dealing with a difficult maths problem...it was MAJORLY screwing with my mind

Tianyan: "Bad Children! Stupid Children!"
Teacher: *Looks around in a confused manner, probably for the other children*

SILENCE

Tianyan: "Yeah...sorry, I was talking to myself"

Re: Being inappropriate and stupod
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:28 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
My teacher thinks that I am a complete and utter WACKJOB! She heard me refer to myself in third person plural, whilst dealing with a difficult maths problem...it was MAJORLY screwing with my mind

Tianyan: "Bad Children! Stupid Children!"
Teacher: *Looks around in a confused manner, probably for the other children*

SILENCE

Tianyan: "Yeah...sorry, I was talking to myself"

That is a little nutty if I do say so myself! Mind you, I've talked to myself before too!
Don't be ashamed Tianyan...you go girl!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:33 PM Quote
lol...i love it...people look at me weird because i nod my head around as if i hear music...and i do...but it's only in my head! haha...my friend freaks out when she hears me laughing at my desk by myself...usually because of something on the radio or a thread i read here...haha

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:34 PM Quote
Yeah...I do stupid things like that a lot, they are pretty amusing when I look back in hindsight...though at the time, I get some peculiar looks...heheh

You know the film V for Vendetta? Well, I found it HILARIOUS for some bizarre reason when the girls was being tortured and couldn't stop laughing...my friends were sobbing their eyes out! I am HONESTLY not cruel or sadistic...though I just couldn't control myself

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:34 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
lol...i love it...people look at me weird because i nod my head around as if i hear music...and i do...but it's only in my head! haha...my friend freaks out when she hears me laughing at my desk by myself...usually because of something on the radio or a thread i read here...haha

i do this a lot too - i go for a walk and giggle like mad thinking about something i read in here....

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

i do this a lot too - i go for a walk and giggles like mad thinking about something i read in here....

me too! i get some funny looks

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:37 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

i do this a lot too - i go for a walk and giggles like mad thinking about something i read in here....

the other day i laughed real hard and some guy thought i was laughing at him...i'm gonna to make T-shirt "Don't worry if i'm all giggly, i'm a boardie !"

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
Yeah...I do stupid things like that a lot, they are pretty amusing when I look back in hindsight...though at the time, I get some peculiar looks...heheh

You know the film V for Vendetta? Well, I found it HILARIOUS for some bizarre reason when the girls was being tortured and couldn't stop laughing...my friends were sobbing their eyes out! I am HONESTLY not cruel or sadistic...though I just couldn't control myself

a friend of mine told me last night he saw a trailer for the omen 2 (or something like that) and a bum goes up to the kid and asks for change and the kid says "i'll give you $5 if you let me throw a rock in your face"...and my friend found it hysterical...the rest of the theatre did not...hahaha

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:38 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
deepi wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

the other day i laughed real hard and some guy thought i was laughing at him...i'm gonna to make T-shirt "Don't worry if i'm all giggly, i'm a boardie !"

HAHAH! Love it! Can I have one too?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:

i do this a lot too - i go for a walk and giggle like mad thinking about something i read in here....

i do this at the gym a lot and that's usually when i feel most silly...i try to find a blank place to stare at! haha...

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:39 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

a friend of mine told me last night he saw a trailer for the omen 2 (or something like that) and a bum goes up to the kid and asks for change and the kid says "i'll give you $5 if you let me throw a rock in your face"...and my friend found it hysterical...the rest of the theatre did not...hahaha

Hehehe...I would have laughed too...things like that amuse me!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:40 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
deepi wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

HAHAH! Love it! Can I have one too?

lol yah me too!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:43 PM Quote
NOT NUTTY
BOARDIE

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 6:47 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
NOT NUTTY
BOARDIE

Hahah...you are funny!

Me off to dinner now...I'll be back (said in an arnie voice)

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 11 Jul, 2007 7:59 PM Quote
You know what is really INAPPROPRIATE at the DINNER table?! Discussing my adoring brother's digestive system...specifically how he performed on the poo-o-meter ratings...eww! GROSS!

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:23 PM