Wimps.
Sunny
Sunny Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:35 PM Quote

Townies scared by cows

Re: Wimps.
harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:38 PM Quote

wow. you can't make this stuff up.

reminds me of the time my kid sister came over with the parental units for a visit. we brought them all to Plymouth Plantation, a place were sad actors depict colonial times and all that. anyways, my kid sister came in close contact with a "gang" of chickens and completely lost her reason, screaming like a banshee up and down the plantation. the townie irish abroad, a wonderous sight to behold.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:38 PM Quote
what a waste of resources, nowt wrong wit cows, they are harmless

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
poor kids

Sunny
Sunny Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:40 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

reminds me of the time my kid sister came over with the parental units for a visit. we brought them all to Plymouth Plantation, a place were sad actors depict colonial times and all that. anyways, my kid sister came in close contact with a "gang" of chickens and completely lost her reason, screaming like a banshee up and down the plantation. the townie irish abroad, a wonderous sight to behold.

Oh gawd, how embarassing. Did you pretend you'd never clapped eyes on her before in your life?

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:

it has been proven, in extreme circumstances, that cows will eat their own young.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:41 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:

Absolutely a complete waste of time and money. I'd make 'em pay something towards their 'rescue'.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:42 PM Quote
I didn't read the article

Lol @ the 'Cow on Rampage' video though!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 9:43 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
harry potter wrote:

Oh gawd, how embarassing. Did you pretend you'd never clapped eyes on her before in your life?

it was rather funny to be honest but i had to be all "big brother" and not make fun of her..until we got back to the house :)

there really should be a manual for the Irish Townie "How To Have A Holiday In the 'States By Not Being So Irish"

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
nothing to worry about until the cows take their queue from sheep...black sheep style!! that movie has scarred me...i'm suspicious of all sheep now. haha

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:08 PM Quote
Cows cause global warming

FACT

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:08 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Cows cause global warming

FACT

yep ! when they fart