Travis

Trouble editing your profile?
FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:47 PM Quote
Is anyone other than me having problems with updating your profile text?
I can't get it to save.. So far I've been able to do so 2 times in total, once right after I joined and once whilst randomly trying.. I'd like to put up a little something about myself and edith my music list and such :/ It's getting pretty annoying!

Re: Trouble editing your profile?
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:51 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
I can't get it to save.. So far I've been able to do so 2 times in total, once right after I joined and once whilst randomly trying.. I'd like to put up a little something about myself and edith my music list and such :/ It's getting pretty annoying!

...i filled in all the proper fields and saved it...but it still doesn't show on my profile...understand the frustration.

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:54 PM Quote
What you have to do is:
fill the gaps one by one, and then click the update button. For example: fill the gap of music, and the update; then fill the gap of books, and then update. I don't know if I'm clear.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:01 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
What you have to do is:
fill the gaps one by one, and then click the update button. For example: fill the gap of music, and the update; then fill the gap of books, and then update. I don't know if I'm clear.

Ok, I'll try that then :)

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:03 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
What you have to do is:

Ok, I'll try that then :)

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:04 AM Quote
Bleh, I'm sorry I keep making double posts.. It's my internet connection acting up!

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:06 AM Quote
That's ok. It happens a lot of times!

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:13 AM Quote
Well, I tried the "gap by gap"-theory but it didn't work.. Now everything except my occupation is gone :P

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
Oh God!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!! What I said is what I did, and it worked! In the beginning I filled all the gaps and then updated, but it didn't work, that's why I tried what I told you. Anyway, I'm so sorry :(

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:21 AM Quote
Monica wrote:
Oh God!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!! What I said is what I did, and it worked! In the beginning I filled all the gaps and then updated, but it didn't work, that's why I tried what I told you. Anyway, I'm so sorry :(

That's ok. Nop need to be sorry. I'm hoping the web team will pick up on this thread. Surely they must be able to fix it :)

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:26 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
Monica wrote:

That's ok. Nop need to be sorry. I'm hoping the web team will pick up on this thread. Surely they must be able to fix it :)

Thank you. I hope you can fix it soon.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:33 AM Quote
Yeah, I got my music, movies and books fields back.. Now only the about me field is acting up.. That's the field I problems with earlier too.. I guess I'll see what twt says.

Monica
Monica Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 12:46 AM Quote
I feel better now I know you fixed it ;)

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:

I have had the exact same problem. I have tried editing my profile, such as bands and books etc, little by little but to no affect. Will try what MONICA said and see if that works. I did put a message on TWT thread "teething problems" but I have never had a reply. Glad I'm not the only one, I thought I was going mad!!!

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 8:29 PM Quote
Joining the club! WOOT! Yep...same problem!

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:54 PM