Travis

How can I say ...
iraida
iraida Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 11:53 PM Quote

... "I learned how to use the computer just to say how much I liked the last kiss you gave me" in german? :)

Re: How can I say ...
Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:00 AM Quote
I learnten to use ze komputer juzt to zay how muchen I liken ze last kizz zat you gaven me.

I'm sorry, that was childish and silly. And irresistible.

Having an A-Level in German should mean that I can give you the right answer, however that was over 11 years ago =(

feri
feri Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:34 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I learnten to use ze komputer juzt to zay how muchen I liken ze last kizz zat you gaven me.

LOL

iraida
iraida Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:

I'm sorry, that was childish and silly. And irresistible.

Having an A-Level in German should mean that I can give you the right answer, however that was over 11 years ago =(

It could work ... lol

DavesUrMan
DavesUrMan Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 9:40 AM Quote
iraida wrote:

... "I learned how to use the computer just to say how much I liked the last kiss you gave me" in german? :)

Ok this is really loose, haven't spoken german for about 4 years since School, but I'd imagine its something like:

Ich habe das computer gelernt, so ich kann "Ich mag das kusse du gebe mich" sagen

Lol thats probably hideous, but if not, just try babel fish on altavista.com

hehehehehe

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 10:00 AM Quote
iraida wrote:

I'm not a native speaker, but I'm pretty sure that the other suggestions aren't all that great...

Ich habe gelernt einen Computer zu bedienen nur damit ich dir sagen kann, wie sehr ich dein letzten Kuss gemocht habe.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:25 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
iraida wrote:

I'm not a native speaker, but I'm pretty sure that the other suggestions aren't all that great...

Ich habe gelernt einen Computer zu bedienen nur damit ich dir sagen kann, wie sehr ich dein letzten Kuss gemocht habe.

Being a Dutch "neighbour", speaking a bit of german, i can say this is the best option:)

iraida
iraida Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 2:52 AM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hanne wrote:
iraida wrote:

Gracias I know I can trust in you :)
Being a Dutch "neighbour", speaking a bit of german, i can say this is the best option:)

iraida
iraida Posted Tue 10 Jul, 2007 2:53 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
iraida wrote:

and now my email is done :) thank you very much :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:01 PM