Travis

Memories
happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 2:09 PM Quote
Was just snooping around my old room and found a box filled with memories :) Cinema tickets, gig tickets, postcards, pictures and stuff like that. Does anyone else keep a box like that?

Re: Memories
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 2:50 PM Quote
Not me,but I found a file at my girlfriend's house. In it,there was some kind of memorable things:letters,chocolate packet etc. I wouldn't do it but I respect you all ! =P

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 2:56 PM Quote
That's up to you ;) But it was nice to read all the old post cards again

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:04 PM Quote
I've got a box like that where i used to put all my letters, cards of birthday till I was about 13! last time I opened it I cried so..
We grow up to fast!! I'm too nostalgic!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:08 PM Quote
Frenchygirl wrote:
I've got a box like that where i used to put all my letters, cards of birthday till I was about 13! last time I opened it I cried so..

earlier this morning I was thinking about the fact that it's 11 years since i was 11 he he, time goes way too fast, doesn't it?

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:17 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Frenchygirl wrote:

earlier this morning I was thinking about the fact that it's 11 years since i was 11 he he, time goes way too fast, doesn't it?

I'm becoming 20 this October. It sucks! A good age must start with "1" :OS

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:18 PM Quote
I do have a box like yours where I keep things that remind me of some important stages of my life. I haven't opened this box in a while though.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:23 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:

You'll see that there are a lot of cool things to do in your twenties. I personally hated my teenage years and I'm much happier now. Becoming a teenager again would be my worst nightmare!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 3:23 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
happy_me wrote:
Frenchygirl wrote:

I find the twenties a lot more fun than when i was a teenager, maybe it has something to do with the more stable hormone levels? he he

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 4:16 PM Quote

Probably not the same thing but I managed to snare the master bedroom in the rented house we have, which has an ensuite and a huge fitted wardrobe with a massive mirror all around the edge of the mirror are me stubs from all the concerts I've been to since I moved here

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 4:17 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Probably not the same thing but I managed to snare the master bedroom in the rented house we have, which has an ensuite and a huge fitted wardrobe with a massive mirror all around the edge of the mirror are me stubs from all the concerts I've been to since I moved here

Oh that's cool!

This is what was in my box:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/happy_me/Stuff001.jpg

Helen *the original*
Helen *the original* Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 4:21 PM Quote
Yeah i have books full of stuff from places i've been, gigs and cinema stubs, whoever i go with always gives me my ticket lol. I make scrapbooks with them and stuff with my pics or shove them in sketchbooks with some art project i do when i get bored.

isma
isma Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 5:15 PM Quote
Yup! I've a box like that!
With a lot of stuff like Postcards , Gig tickets , Photos , Letters , small presents ,List of my fav bands ,some articles, bookmarks (Don't ask me why! Haha) and even sale checks!

I still use it! :-)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 5:33 PM Quote
It's a pretty girly thing to do, and I've never really understood why people do it.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:28 AM