Travis

My Eyes
paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
...is the next single. Always knew it would be! It's on Radio 2 now- and the intro was brilliant :)

Re: My Eyes
Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
...is the next single. Always knew it would be! It's on Radio 2 now- and the intro was brilliant :)

Yeah I'm listening too, it's great. Did you hear Selfish Jean and Up The Junction cover?

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 5:52 PM Quote
Nah, i just tuned in when i saw that other thread. I'll listen to it later on Listen Again probably :) for a moment i thought it was Dougie singing there now

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 5:55 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

I wonder what the vid for this single will be like???

ayana
ayana Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 7:07 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

It had to be the third single anyway !
That's great ! :oD

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 10:48 PM Quote
I absolutely love My eyes :) And I always thought it would be releasd as a single, nice to have it confirmed.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 12:10 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
I absolutely love My eyes :) And I always thought it would be releasd as a single, nice to have it confirmed.

Sort of confirmed. Fran said it was likely to be the next single, but last time he said that he was right. And i guess he should know eh! :)

And no one better start asking what the 4th single is gona be yet! Don't forget, single no.2 hasn't even been released yet ;)

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 12:34 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

Sort of confirmed. Fran said it was likely to be the next single, but last time he said that he was right. And i guess he should know eh! :)

And no one better start asking what the 4th single is gona be yet! Don't forget, single no.2 hasn't even been released yet ;)

Not to stirr anything up, but Fran at NW said that Battleships might be a singe as well.

Yulia Nox
Yulia Nox Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 1:11 AM Quote
Great news :)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 1:28 AM Quote
happy_me wrote:
paul_c wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

Not to stirr anything up, but Fran at NW said that Battleships might be a singe as well.

Oh god, that's great! My favourite on the new album :)

ayana
ayana Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 11:08 AM Quote
paul_c wrote:

What will the 4th single be ?!? lol
I agree that Battleships would be a good one. This one or Eyes Wide Open.
Or maybe they should release just three singles ? My bank account is not doing well at the time lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 11:55 AM Quote
They should definitely release 4 singles, maybe 5. They need to get their name back out there. Closer, Selfish Jean, My Eyes, Battleships.... Colder?

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 12:23 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
paul_c wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

That would be just as perfect cause battleships my fav song of the new album, my eyes comes second ;) Hopefully they will both be released!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 08 Jul, 2007 12:40 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
happy_me wrote:
paul_c wrote:
FranFlower wrote:

That would be just as perfect cause battleships my fav song of the new album, my eyes comes second ;) Hopefully they will both be released!

I think they will be. Battleships is a favourite of mine too. My 2 favourites on the album are Battleships and My Eyes. :)

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 7:21 AM Quote
That's the great thing about this album - there are quite a few possibilities for release as singles! Would love to hear Battleships on the radio :-)

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:05 PM