Travis

Selfish Jean
Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 1:03 PM Quote
Anyone got there's yet? Just wondered with them been despatched on Thurs!

Not home so dunno if mine has come!

Re: Selfish Jean
ayana
ayana Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 1:09 PM Quote
I don't think mine has been sent yet :s
Didn't get any email this time so I really don't know what's happening with my order.

I really shouldn't order anything at the wee store anymore. There are always problems.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 2:34 PM Quote
Sure it'll be fine!

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sat 07 Jul, 2007 5:12 PM Quote
if its anything like the last single it will arrive on release day, so i guess thats Monday,

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 9:42 AM Quote
I got mine this morning, it wasn't signed though.

Ruudio
Ruudio Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 10:21 AM Quote
I wont know til 5.30!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:13 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
I got mine this morning, it wasn't signed though.

Mine wasn't signed also which is very suspicious. I ordered Closer after about 5 weeks and it was still signed. But i ordered Selfish Jean the day it was available for order with the first 500 to be signed. The same day! Selfish Jean is going to be the biggest selling single ever then apparently.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:18 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Mine wasn't signed also which is very suspicious. I ordered Closer after about 5 weeks and it was still signed. But i ordered Selfish Jean the day it was available for order with the first 500 to be signed. The same day! Selfish Jean is going to be the biggest selling single ever then apparently.

I ordered mine on the very first day as well so as to be among the first 500 to place an order but then they changed the rules and said that signed copies would be sent out at random...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:24 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I ordered mine on the very first day as well so as to be among the first 500 to place an order but then they changed the rules and said that signed copies would be sent out at random...

Yes, i just found that out actually. Is that legal to do that? Because we're entitled to it. They can't say, once 500 copies have been bought, "no, still buy from us, because we've changed the rules, you might still get one." They're awful. I ordered a t-shirt and mug from them over 5 weeks ago. Problems, problems. No, they haven't arrived yet. Sick of it.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:29 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Yes, i just found that out actually. Is that legal to do that? Because we're entitled to it. They can't say, once 500 copies have been bought, "no, still buy from us, because we've changed the rules, you might still get one." They're awful. I ordered a t-shirt and mug from them over 5 weeks ago. Problems, problems. No, they haven't arrived yet. Sick of it.

I'm not sure whether it's legal or not, but it's definitely not fair for those who placed an order early to get the signed copy. I've got quite few items signed by the band (with personal notes) so it's not that big a deal for me but it still is a bit dishonest.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:34 AM Quote
Lucile wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

I'm not sure whether it's legal or not, but it's definitely not fair for those who placed an order early to get the signed copy. I've got quite few items signed by the band (with personal notes) so it's not that big a deal for me but it still is a bit dishonest.

I had Closer signed. Thats it. Still very nice but things like this make me more determined to meet the band. Tried to at Sherwood Forest but had no idea where to go. When i see them again, i will meet them.

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:47 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
I had Closer signed. Thats it. Still very nice but things like this make me more determined to meet the band. Tried to at Sherwood Forest but had no idea where to go. When i see them again, i will meet them.

My copy of Closer was signed as well. If you want to meet them I recommend you get there early and/or wait after the show and try to look for the back entrance or the tourbus.

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:51 AM Quote
I've had the email too saying that my order has been dispatched, but do you think we'll get it today even here in Norway?
*crosses all possible body parts*

Lucile
Lucile Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 11:53 AM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
I've had the email too saying that my order has been dispatched, but do you think we'll get it today even here in Norway?
*crosses all possible body parts*

I live in France and I got it this morning so you might get it too.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 09 Jul, 2007 12:26 PM Quote
Lucile wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

My copy of Closer was signed as well. If you want to meet them I recommend you get there early and/or wait after the show and try to look for the back entrance or the tourbus.

Thanks for the advice. Sherwood Forest was so big though, we had no idea where to go. lol. I'll do my best to meet them next time! :)

Pages [1] 2 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:05 PM