Travis

Don't you hate it when...
alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:47 PM Quote
you email or IM multiple questions and the person on the other end only answers the very last question? Sorry..it just bugs me enough to post this.

Re: Don't you hate it when...
Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:48 PM Quote
Hahahaha yeaahh!!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:49 PM Quote
well, if the 1st questions are about home chores (laundry, garbage, floor scrubbing..) and the last question deals with "do you fancy eating out tonight ?" you can't blame them, can you ?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:50 PM Quote
hahaha i do that sometimes...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:52 PM Quote
what i do a lot is reply to mails and talk about totally different things than my mates

knl
knl Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
you email or IM multiple questions and the person on the other end only answers the very last question? Sorry..it just bugs me enough to post this.

I hate it more when people ask multiple questions at once rather than letting me answer them one at a time.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
what really annoys me is planning things with ppl and it turns into a headache to organise it - then someone says "ok Fred, you decide" and i hear comments later on that i always want to run the show !

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:08 PM Quote
I hate it more when people ask multiple questions at once rather than letting me answer them one at a time. [/quote]

oh haha well. the one that set me to posting this was like. i asked "whats the address of the place? and when are you open?"

and they just gave me their hours of when they were open. i think both should have been answered in that case : cuz it was an email, too.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:10 PM Quote
sounds logical...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:13 PM Quote
alyrtle wrote:
I hate it more when people ask multiple questions at once rather than letting me answer them one at a time.

oh haha well. the one that set me to posting this was like. i asked "whats the address of the place? and when are you open?"

and they just gave me their hours of when they were open. i think both should have been answered in that case : cuz it was an email, too. [/quote]

my colleagues and i used to try a new place every month and it was my turn to organise our lunch.
i rang a lebanese restaurant i had spotted (i love lebanese food) to ask if they had a terrasse we could use and was asked "Why ? Are you the Mossad ?" to which i replied "Well, if i were the Mossad, i'd wouldn't be calling you coz i'd knew everthing about your restaurant !"
lol

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:24 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
i rang a lebanese restaurant i had spotted to ask if they had a terrasse we could use and was asked "Why ? Are you the Mossad ?"

Good grief! Is that a normal question to be asked??? Where is this restaurant?

2 questions, please answer both!!!!!!!!! hee hee

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 9:29 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
i rang a lebanese restaurant i had spotted to ask if they had a terrasse we could use and was asked "Why ? Are you the Mossad ?"

this restaurant is located in Paris and it's nice to sit outside when weather permits of course.
do you think i'm gonna advertise if i work for the Mossad ??? jeje

but what really made me laugh is that i had planned to go to Israel the next month for a holiday !

Tonie
Tonie Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 11:35 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tonie wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

this restaurant is located in Paris and it's nice to sit outside when weather permits of course.

but what really made me laugh is that i had planned to go to Israel the next month for a holiday !

What a bizarre conversation you had!

Going to digress here, but why Israel? Do you have family or friends there? I only ask, because I do, and I'm so jealous of you - you lucky lucky thing!

(sorry, 2 questions again!)

Have a fabulous time there!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 06 Jul, 2007 11:41 PM Quote
Tonie wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Tonie wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

What a bizarre conversation you had!

Going to digress here, but why Israel? Do you have family or friends there? I only ask, because I do, and I'm so jealous of you - you lucky lucky thing!

(sorry, 2 questions again!)

Have a fabulous time there!

i have friends there - where are your relatives ? J'lem or Tel Aviv ?

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:20 PM