Travis

Bad Karma dispensary
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:31 PM Quote
I Tianyan would like to unload my burdens and share them with you lovely people...

I hate trains! Care to hazard a guess as to how long it took me to get home yesterday? I bet it was lower than the actual time...4 and a half fucking hours!

Re: Bad Karma dispensary
Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
I also hate people who stare at you...then pretend to look away as soon as any hint of eye contact is made...mainly happens on trains...heheh

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:43 PM Quote
Any one want to moan?? Just me then?

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:44 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
I also hate people who stare at you...then pretend to look away as soon as any hint of eye contact is made...mainly happens on trains...heheh

I kinda like it if it's a cute guy looking away ;)

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:46 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

Hmmm...not sure

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:48 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
happy_me wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

Hmmm...not sure

Hehe, may be it's just me then

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:49 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Tianyan wrote:
happy_me wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

Hmmm...not sure

Hehe, may be it's just me then

ha don't worry your not the only one! who doesn't like it when a cute guy looks at you? better that than a werido staring at you!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:51 PM Quote
deepi wrote:

ha don't worry your not the only one! who doesn't like it when a cute guy looks at you? better that than a werido staring at you!

that's so true! even though it's mostly weirdos staring ;)

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:53 PM Quote
The reason I said hmmm and appeared to be skeptical was because I hate people who do that...I always smile and look away...cute guys should be more assertive!

That's the other thing...people should smile more and spread the love! Londoners are particularly unfriendly! Pah!

deepi
deepi Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 6:55 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
The reason I said hmmm and appeared to be skeptical was because I hate people who do that...I always smile and look away...cute guys should be more assertive!

That's the other thing...people should smile more and spread the love! Londoners are particularly unfriendly! Pah!

i always try to be friendly but people just ain't interested. i asked for help finding something at the supermarket yesterday and the assistant gave me a really cold reply like she was going out of her way to tell me! i said please and thank you as well, i don't know what her problem was.

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 7:00 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
Tianyan wrote:

i always try to be friendly but people just ain't interested. i asked for help finding something at the supermarket yesterday and the assistant gave me a really cold reply like she was going out of her way to tell me! i said please and thank you as well, i don't know what her problem was.

RUDENESS! I have worked out a system...whereby I target all the nice elderly ladies...they always smile back...that makes me happy!

Oh...and I find that saying bless you to strangers when they snneze can be quite good on the "spreading the love" front...

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 7:01 PM Quote
All this talk about trains and people staring reminds me of my friend who has the hots for this guy she sees on the train everyday as she goes to work. She tries sitting beside or behind him to find out his name and she will see where he goes when they get off the train. I've jokingly warned her that she will get arrested for stalking!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/oxBeautifulMind/200881.jpg

Tianyan
Tianyan Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 7:02 PM Quote
I love a bit of stalking...

Wish I had a stalker...should be fun!

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 04 Jul, 2007 7:04 PM Quote
Tianyan wrote:
I love a bit of stalking...

Wish I had a stalker...should be fun!