Travis

Captivity My Review
Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:00 PM Quote
they called this film scary and disturbing? no way i didnt think it was either, starring eliza cuthbert. her most noted role is jack bauers daughter kim in 24, is the lead actress in this where she is a model and gets kiddnapped when her drink is spiked in a nightclub, then she wakes up in this creeps wine cellar where he subjects her to some mental n creul tests, one where shes force to drink blended eyes and human organs, i personally thought this film was rubbish another one of those im not a scary horror film, this was rubbish and not a firm favourite of mine, never the less i cant beat the saw trilogy and 28 weeks and daysd later films there my top horrors at the moment

Re: Captivity My Review
kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
will you be watching the new one being released shortly Hostel 2 and have you seen the first one Hostel

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:58 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
will you be watching the new one being released shortly Hostel 2 and have you seen the first one Hostel

yeah ive seen the 1st hostel film and i thought it was rubbish, i didnt find it at all scary but i will be seeing the new one soon

Andrew
Andrew Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 2:23 AM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:
yeah ive seen the 1st hostel film and i thought it was rubbish, i didnt find it at all scary but i will be seeing the new one soon

Excuse me for being pedantic, but if you didn't like the first one why go see the sequel?

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Fri 29 Jun, 2007 7:13 AM Quote
Travis Rocker wrote:
they called this film scary and disturbing? no way i didnt think it was either, starring eliza cuthbert. her most noted role is jack bauers daughter kim in 24, is the lead actress in this where she is a model and gets kiddnapped when her drink is spiked in a nightclub, then she wakes up in this creeps wine cellar where he subjects her to some mental n creul tests, one where shes force to drink blended eyes and human organs, i personally thought this film was rubbish another one of those im not a scary horror film, this was rubbish and not a firm favourite of mine, never the less i cant beat the saw trilogy and 28 weeks and daysd later films there my top horrors at the moment

You can't beat the SAW trilogy, they're ace. Keeps you on edge of your seat.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:42 AM